• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what sucks about this whole Cousins thing
[Image: adjustthesails-01.jpg]

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@BigAl99 said:
@pattersaur said:
@BigAl99 said:
@Vikergirl said:
It is what it is. I thought before this latest episode he could have done well with this roster. He is showing poor leadership. It sucks because the roster is very good.

Lot of young, OL, hope we can keep Hunter.  It would be good to see it come together sooner rather than later.
Idk if Hunter has gotten the vaccine or not but if he has, why would he resign here in the offseason after this bleepshow? Depending how the season goes we could all be overreacting, or this could have lasting effects beyond this year. Sigh

Yup, what was crossing my mind.
Alright, that's it. If we lose Danielle due to this crapshow I'm storming the castle.
[Image: dngz5v3vwk0u.gif]

Plus, if the Vikings want to move on after this season Kirk has IMHO also tanked his trade value because what team is going to want to pay $35 million for this circus?  And if we cut him we're F'd for the whole $45 million cap hit anyway.  

Thanks Captain Jerk.

Geez....a little over a week ago we/I were busy relishing in the Rodgers drama and distraction leading up to camp.  

Camp starts - Rodgers is there and all is well in Fudge land.  

Camp starts - and my favorite all-time sports team is jinxed once again.  
I don't think this is going to turn out very well internally with the players.  
Does Kookie Kirk have to travel separately?  Make sure everyone stays 6ft or more away from him on the sideline?  

Huge early distraction for us and all is fine in GB...Great!

I was going to guess not enough threads on it?  But this is probably right too.

B) 

If the Vikings are smart, they'll give Browning at least 25% of the starting snaps every practice.

I can compartmentalize. I'm ready to see Kirk toss some dimes. NFL season is upon us, lets light this candle.

I do reserve the right to bitch in the future for legitimate bitchable (new word) reasons however.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I can compartmentalize. I'm ready to see Kirk toss some dimes. NFL season is upon us, lets light this candle.

I do reserve the right to bitch in the future for legitimate bitchable (new word) reasons however.
Don't we all?  We are Viking fans.

Question:  Do you think Cousins will be a captain this year?  Be quite something for the starting QB not to be named a captain.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Question:  Do you think Cousins will be a captain this year?  Be quite something for the starting QB not to be named a captain.

He never was at MSU, I’m just sayin’…  :o