Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everson Griffen “desperately wants to come back to the Minnesota Vikings.”
Justin Houston.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
One episode away from being a distraction. That being said, I'd take him over Weatherly. Slide him inside on passing downs. 
and slide him to the sidelines on critical short yardage situations so he doesnt jump... again.  I loved Griff,  but between him seemingly always giving away free first downs to hard counts,  and his emotional/mental issues,  I will roll with the youngsters and build for the future.
breaks my heart to agree with this but I do.  I would love Griff back but he could easily become a distraction.  I wonder if football helps or hurts his mental state?  Getting his mind right should be job one.

Can someone refresh my memory on the Cousins tweet? 

The exact quote was "Kirk Cousins is ass". Then he said to ask Zimmer if he actually wanted him or not. It wasn't pretty.

I do hope he's more stable mentally. As long as he has treatment and it's under control, then it's just life. There's no doubt I have a soft spot for Griff and if he can contribute, I'd love him back. I always loved his fire and passion. But if he is beyond the point of positively contributing and competing, then no.

Aye mateys, I believe that ship has sailed…  Wink B)  

First and foremost, I hope all is well with his health. I enjoyed watching him play but I don't see him coming back.

He desperately wants money

Quote: @Nichelle said:
The exact quote was "Kirk Cousins is ass". Then he said to ask Zimmer if he actually wanted him or not. It wasn't pretty.

I do hope he's more stable mentally. As long as he has treatment and it's under control, then it's just life. There's no doubt I have a soft spot for Griff and if he can contribute, I'd love him back. I always loved his fire and passion. But if he is beyond the point of positively contributing and competing, then no.
I wish he would have just stayed...  him and Robison are two guys I really miss.

Honestly though,   Griff has had a pretty solid career considering where he started out by getting arrested his first summer off back in cali, and then settling down for a lot of solid years of play after that, until the fateful day where he flipped shit at that hotel.  I wish we could bottle his intensity and motor and put it in other players as we would have one hell of a team.

I think the guy has something left. I’m not sure I want his crazy on the team.