Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courtney Cronin
Quote: @Lee 19 said:
It wasn’t mentioned for Tomasson or Zulgad because it doesn’t apply. As for your comment Vikegirl, you women can’t have it both ways. Judge us on our abilities but be obsessed with your own looks. I’m all for equal opportunity but not women reporters who don’t know football like some of the ones at NFL network. A lot of them get hired only for their looks.
Yeah whatever dude. How many male reporters or commentators don't know football and get a pass? There are societal reasons for that so-called obsession and it's not just about women. Who is doing the hiring? Usually men are hiring so you might want to consider the big picture and educate yourself instead of spouting off generalizations.

Kay Adams and Charissa Thompson didn’t get hired for their in-depth football knowledge. 

Kay Adams and Charissa Thompson didn’t get hired for their in-depth football knowledge. 
Both are actually very smart. Clearly you didn't pay attention to when I talked about who was doing the hiring because that is where you would get your motivation for the hiring. I listened to both on podcasts and they were good. There are others that are hired for being controversial. Thanks for your insight. Maybe you could start a gossip blog. 

I made an observation about Courtney and then you’re the one who ascribed motives to me, who you don’t know at all.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I really like Courtney Cronin. She does great work. I like listening to her on podcasts. Who the hell cares if she had any work done. Is anyone asking about Zulgad or Tomasson having work done? Nope. It's always the women. Does her having anything done (if she did), matter to her reporting? No then why talk about it?

[Image: o3f1vc3jcb0j.gif]
Uhmmmm, now that you bring it up, VG, Tomasson could use a little cut and paste. JMO, of course. We all know he’s brilliant at what he does...

I made an observation about Courtney and then you’re the one who ascribed motives to me, who you don’t know at all.
All the positive stuff going on with the team right now, and this is what you focus on? Then double down? JFC. No wonder Proud banned you.

You really picked the wrong one today. Good luck with that.

What's the saying?  Misogyny is a stinky perfume or something like that?

Actually I think Mary Kay Cabot and Josina Anderson are solid NFL reporters. Using the misogyny card is silly. But someone earlier made a remark about Tomasson’s appearance, but that was okay? And by the way, a sign of a top reporter is one who breaks news and gets scoops. Tomasson out does Cronin on that mark all the time. Like with tonight’s report on Surrat.

The only reason that remark was made was in response to the post about Courtney Cronin. Your so-called observation is irrelevant and unnecessary. Congrats on being a troll.