Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courtney Cronin
Take a look at her Twitter profile picture and compare to a few years ago. Big time plastic surgery and a permanent tan to boot.

[Image: de2oupf2x5za.gif]

Who cares?  As long as she is a good reporter, provides insight into the team, and has good analysis of games/players/team moves that’s all that matters to me.  Just my opinion.

Quote: @Magnus10 said:
Who cares?  As long as she is a good reporter, provides insight into the team, and has good analysis of games/players/team moves that’s all that matters to me.  Just my opinion.
Preach.

I have a hard enough time keeping up with the bottom 1/2 of the 90 man roster. If you can keep up with who reports on the team God bless you. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405167070346682372

Zim unwilling to help Courtney. Must be the upgrades.

I really like Courtney Cronin. She does great work. I like listening to her on podcasts. Who the hell cares if she had any work done. Is anyone asking about Zulgad or Tomasson having work done? Nope. It's always the women. Does her having anything done (if she did), matter to her reporting? No then why talk about it?

[Image: o3f1vc3jcb0j.gif]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I really like Courtney Cronin. She does great work. I like listening to her on podcasts. Who the hell cares if she had any work done. Is anyone asking about Zulgad or Tomasson having work done? Nope. It's always the women. Does her having anything done (if she did), matter to her reporting? No then why talk about it?

I enjoy her too. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the OP's comments...certainly troll like

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Vikergirl said:

I enjoy her too. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the OP's comments...certainly troll like
Oh I know. The post says more about him than Courtney.

It wasn’t mentioned for Tomasson or Zulgad because it doesn’t apply. As for your comment Vikegirl, you women can’t have it both ways. Judge us on our abilities but be obsessed with your own looks. I’m all for equal opportunity but not women reporters who don’t know football like some of the ones at NFL network. A lot of them get hired only for their looks.