Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wins for the season
I wonder about Hunter and Pierce. There are unknowns still. Hopefully the secondary improves and the OL gels. And could they finally move beyond the run first offense. 

13+ wins is pipe.
Half our OL is new, half our DL is new, half our secondary is new, and we don't have a kicker. Oh, and we have the 5th hardest schedule in the NFL.
That being said, I agree this is a talented team. The new players we have will make a nice impact and I'm expecting big improvements from Special Teams and of course the defense.
The good news is we don't need 13 wins. Tampa Bay went 11-5 last year and won the Super Bowl.
10-7 or 11-6 I think and probably a wild card spot. Then hope for the best in the playoffs.

I always guess 10-6, still guessing wins at 10 for 2021.  Too many unknowns to guess higher.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
I always guess 10-6, still guessing wins at 10 for 2021.  Too many unknowns to guess higher.
You are missing a game. Is it a tie? 

12-5 to 14-3. The last time we had a top ten D and an average OL we won 13 games. I think we are in that neighborhood.

I'll go with one less than making the playoffs and we will finish 8th, the worst possible position to finish. By the way, where did we finish last year?

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"IDVikingfan" said:
You are missing a game. Is it a tie? 
I should have said, IN THE PAST I always guess 10-6, still guessing 10 wins for 2021 (IE 10-7).  

If only the favorites win, we go 9-7-1.

Daniel Carlson could not be reached for comment.

11 and 6----Zim won't let last year's bad taste go on.