Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Time Honored Tradition Like No Other, I Present For Your Consideration
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Everyone stays healthy, 14-3.
Lots of things gotta fall into place, but this is going to look like a very diff team, especially on D...

https://www.coasttocoastscouting.com/nfl...format=amp&__twitter_impression=true

He's gone the first 30 minutes of the draft. Even if the QB class blossoms.

A DE in the first round? Did they see our draft and do they know our roster?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
well i can tell you that is complete crap,  has the Vikings picking 17th... I see us around 25-32  ( it is kool aid season after all )

and it has the puke picking 31... we all know that shit aint happening.
Jimmy, do I detect a little optimism from your corner of the world? Or is it sarcasm? :-)

Either way, I agree with it. For you bettors out there, time is now to put your 401Ks on the purple guys while you can still get a nice payout. Once the media/vegas wakes up and actually LOOKS at the roster we've put together and realizes half our defense was on IR last year, payouts are gonna go way down. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
well i can tell you that is complete crap,  has the Vikings picking 17th... I see us around 25-32  ( it is kool aid season after all )

Jimmy, do I detect a little optimism from your corner of the world? Or is it sarcasm? :-)

Either way, I agree with it. For you bettors out there, time is now to put your 401Ks on the purple guys while you can still get a nice payout. Once the media/vegas wakes up and actually LOOKS at the roster we've put together and realizes half our defense was on IR last year, payouts are gonna go way down. 
Did you see the draft?  We picked OL twice in the first 4 picks addressing our greatest weaknesses, and the other 2 addressed 2 of our more over paid players to fix future cap woes..... optimism abounds.

Our schedule is pretty brutal,   but good teams win tough games and this IMO is Zimmers win or go home season.  He's got all the pieces,   veterans at key positions,... and some of the best depth at key areas as ever.   Its now or never IMO.

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Did you see the draft?  We picked OL twice in the first 4 picks addressing our greatest weaknesses, and the other 2 addressed 2 of our more over paid players to fix future cap woes..... optimism abounds.

Our schedule is pretty brutal,   but good teams win tough games and this IMO is Zimmers win or go home season.  He's got all the pieces,   veterans at key positions,... and some of the best depth at key areas as ever.   Its now or never IMO.
That's how I feel, jimmy. I really liked this Draft and the FA signings. Vikes feel to me more like last year was an anomaly and they'll be back in the playoffs.

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Best looking home schedule I'be seen in seasons...If you can't get jazzed over this???

Packers
Lions
Bears
Steelers
Browns
Rams
Seahawks
Cowboys

Sure hope I can go to a game this year...Lets get to herd immunity (please!@)

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Best looking home schedule I'be seen in seasons...If you can't get jazzed over this???

Packers
Lions
Bears
Steelers
Browns
Rams
Seahawks
Cowboys

Schedule comes out in about a week. Let me know if you have any convertibles in stock in the Fall. Might be a fly up, drive home weekend. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Packers
Lions
Bears
Steelers
Browns
Rams
Seahawks
Cowboys

brutal as in 9 of our 16 games are against teams in the playoffs last year ( i know there are 17 games but I dont remember who got added right now)

2021 Regular Season 
HomeAway
Los Angeles RamsArizona Cardinals
Seattle SeahawksBaltimore Ravens
Cleveland BrownsCincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh SteelersSan Francisco 49ers
NFC East Same Place FinisherNFC South Same Place Finisher
Green Bay Packers (Div.)Green Bay Packers (Div.)
Chicago Bears (Div.)Chicago Bears (Div.)
Detroit Lions (Div.)Detroit Lions (Div.)
Its going to be a real test of this coaching staff to get this team to where we want it to be with the teams we will be facing.  However,  the Bears and Packers could be drastically different teams depending on their QB decisions and that accounts for 4 of the 10 games right there,  but the rest of those playoff teams should be better and add in the Niners will be much healthier most likely and Cinci and AZ should have improved with.... Zim better bring a lunch to work.