Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back Mackensie Alexander
He is an excellent slot corner. I didn't think he would come back. Along with some of the other free agent moves, this move gives me hope. If Hunter is back, these Vikings may have a chance to do well.

Gladney and Danztler outside, Mack slot, PP at Safety, Hand dime, Hughes buffing floors on the graveyard shift at WalMart.

I always liked Alexander, so I am glad to see him back on the roster. Dantzler, Gladney, Peterson, and Alexander is a nice group of corners, but I wonder how they'll use them all?  Do they get creative and try to use one of them as at least a part time safety or should we just be happy to have some experience and depth at corner?

Quote: @RS Express said:
Gladney and Danztler outside, Mack slot, PP at Safety, Hand dime, Hughes buffing floors on the graveyard shift at WalMart.
So now you're telling me I'm out of a job?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@RS Express said:
So now you're telling me I'm out of a job?
The good news is Hughes will be elligible for covid unemployment beni’s

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
So, all the prior talk of Zim driving Alexander off...
Word @Winter Park is Zim's been singing this from the rooftop @USBank since FA began.....

:p 

https://youtu. be/wyuatxnNrAQ

Sweet!  I really like Mac in the slot.  Our secondary is going to be borderline top notch with the addition of some pass rush!  (I just saw this thread/signing so I am a little late to the party)  

I am happy for him. His story is relatable to my mom as an immigrant. It was so scary hearing about Mackensie's dad going missing for 3 days. I'm glad to hear he was found and he is ok. I don't blame Mackensie at all for his response. I can't even imagine how agonizing that would have been for Mackensie and his family.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am happy for him. His story is relatable to my mom as an immigrant. It was so scary hearing about Mackensie's dad going missing for 3 days. I'm glad to hear he was found and he is ok. I don't blame Mackensie at all for his response. I can't even imagine how agonizing that would have been for Mackensie and his family.
I loved the ESPN special about Mackensie and his family. I had watched his combine interviews and was hoping we’d draft him. Then when we did I was pretty excited. So glad he’s coming back!

[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 10m
It remains to be seen what possibly could happen with #Vikings CB Mike Hughes' roster status after signing of CB Mackensie Alexander. Regardless, I was told today Hughes is fully healthy. He's recovered after spending final 10 weeks of 2020 on injured reserve due to neck injury.