Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back Mackensie Alexander

Wow...really thought the Alexander "offer on the table" thing was a signal to the P2 camp to get him to sign. Guess not.

So our dime package is now P2, Dantzler, Gladney, MackA...that's damn solid. Bad news is that it's probably a sign they don't expect Hughes back. 

I was pretty happy with that announcement. Maybe I'm a bit biased because I loved the story of his upbringing, from picking oranges with his family (even through college) to making it to the NFL. But I really thought he grew into a solid player with the Vikings and hated to see him leave.

I'm glad he's back. And yes, that's a pretty solid list.

Oh... and it's vet min

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/stat...48352?s=20

P2, Dantzler, Gladney, MackA, Hand and maybe Hughes (I agree this is a sign he's done due to injury).

-Vikes will probably draft a CB.

PP seems like a lock to start .

That leaves the  other 6? players  competing for 3 spots  #2CB,  #3Nickle and #4 Dime.

IMHO the competition  this offseason is a very good thing.

His back story certainly gives some context for his reaction when his father got left behind last year.  He is a tough no nonsense dude, with some real family values, glad to have him back.

So, all the prior talk of Zim driving Alexander off...

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Bad news is that it's probably a sign they don't expect Hughes back. 
You have to recoup that lost 7th somehow.

This makes me happy. I really like Mack and was bummed when he left. He really was playing great before he left in FA. Anybody know what his contract looks like? im hoping it’s more than a 1 year deal. 

Question: What does this mean for Gladney? Peterson and Dantzler on the outside, Mack at nickel. I guess now I’m just wondering about the reason for signing Peterson. 

[Image: tenor.gif]