Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton
Who's the Bears starter now?  Foles or the Red Rifle?

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Who's the Bears starter now?  Foles or the Red Rifle?

Probably Dalton by default...

[Image: bhjgzumznow3.png]

That's great news. The beat goes on!

The Trubisky era and what it took to move UP to get him has been a disaster in Chicago.

[Image: XPasefzB_bigger.jpg]
Chicago offered 3 first-round picks, a third and two starters for Russell Wilson. Seattle declined, per

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Chicago offered 3 first-round picks, a third and two starters for Russell Wilson. Seattle declined, per
holy shit,  you have to think this was also likely offered to Houston as well and was refused for Watson.... 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
holy shit,  you have to think this was also likely offered to Houston as well and was refused for Watson.... 
If Watson does get traded, I think it's to Carolina. Tepper is desperate for a QB and will throw the house at Houston.

3 firsts
2 seconds
Teddy
Burns

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
If Watson does get traded, I think it's to Carolina. Tepper is desperate for a QB and will throw the house at Houston.

3 firsts
2 seconds
Teddy
Burns

and Watson starts complaining that he needs help in year.... 2?  Teams cant give up that much and expect to be able to field a quality team around that QB,  no matter how good he is, he needs good talent to work with.

i think the boards quote function is getting wonky