Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legal Tampering Period
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
As per the Jughead, apparently the Vikings are looking for a starting DE in FA.
Not sure we have the juice for that yet. 
I agree, but you've got to think they've got a few moves left to try and get themselves some cash to work with.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
As per the Jughead, apparently the Vikings are looking for a starting DE in FA.
Not sure we have the juice for that yet. 
I agree, but you've got to think they've got a few moves left to try and get themselves some cash to work with.
I believe Zim has acquired all the unauthorized videos of him with a goat, so Stephen should be gone soon.

[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Report: Patriots reopen "lines of communication" with Joe Thuney.

Ahhhh, now the rumor mill is churning. Apparently Pelissero has stated the Vikings will be in the mix for Thuney, and some site @nflrum (they've actually hit on a number of rumors) on Twitter is saying the Vikings have interest in bringing back Griffen.

I think Griff should probably focus on his mental health at this point.

Chad Forbes
@NFLDraftBites
· Mar 10
#Bengals Opted against Franchise Tagging Carl Lawson and at 26 yrs old will have robust FA market. Medical red flags dating back to Auburn are there, but he’s an ascending player that’s a “Robin” pass rusher. Put him opposite a “Batman” and he will EAT

Agreed. But if there's one team that would benefit from him as a player and he from a well-being standpoint, it would be with the Vikings.

Yup, going to be a life-long challenge for him. 

I really dont know how much is left in the tank and whether (or not) he'd be good for the locker room anymore?

I'd like to think we could do better if concentrating on DL this FA period. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...ifEv99.htm

[Image: ldBRKhhF_bigger.jpg]
Both WR Corey Davis and TE Jonnu Smith are aware that the #Titans will not be bringing them back to Nashville. Both will hit the free agent market per sources.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
Ahhhh, now the rumor mill is churning. Apparently Pelissero has stated the Vikings will be in the mix for Thuney, and some site @nflrum (they've actually hit on a number of rumors) on Twitter is saying the Vikings have interest in bringing back Griffen.
Have a hard time seeing Thuney. That's a big lift. To me, the rumors about Vikings spending their money on DE are a little more believable. Griffen? I'd be good with bringing him back but at this point in his career, I see him as a rotational piece, and it seems we already filled the rotational spot with Weatherly. Would think Griffen would be a post-draft type addition for whoever wants him.