Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Lance Preps For His Pro Day
Quote: @Jor-El said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Lance will not run. 
Injury? Or is this a case of him not wishing to have teams consider him for a different position?
You think there are teams who might want to move him from QB?

Hokay.

Wow.

Representation says his film will due to display speed and athletic ability.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Jor-El said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Lance will not run. 
Injury? Or is this a case of him not wishing to have teams consider him for a different position?
You think there are teams who might want to move him from QB?

Hokay.

Wow.

Representation says his film will due to display speed and athletic ability.
It's why Lamar Jackson would not run at the combine. But of course you are right, no QB with a thousand yard rushing season and limited experience and people questioning his accuracy would ever do something to emphasize he only wishes to play QB, and you're ticked at me and not willing to think I have set aside the disagreements on other threads to ask a fair question.

Hey Barr, I think the sky is blue. Go ahead and show I'm wrong and impress all your buddies on this board.

You do an excellent job yourself. Partly cloudy here in Charlotte, so again you're wrong. 

Obviously, Rick will want to convert him to CB.

If the kid makes it 14# I do not know how you pass him up.  He's got too much ability and the local roots would be huge.  With a potential expensive OL in the next coming years, you need a cheap but effective QB.

tough decision if he is sitting on the board 14

Quote: @Skodin said:
If the kid makes it 14# I do not know how you pass him up.  He's got too much ability and the local roots would be huge.  With a potential expensive OL in the next coming years, you need a cheap but effective QB.

tough decision if he is sitting on the board 14
Honestly, I don't think he gets passed #8. Tepper has a raging hard on to get a QB. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Oh, please........................he's obviously a safety.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Oh, please........................he's obviously a safety.

5 teams in the top 10 present. CB or DE makes more sense.

Lol.

Anyone else just get the feeling like if any of those QB's is going to drop...it's going to be Justin Fields? 

Hard to believe after how he performed in the National Championship game