Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the Vikings will choice between #11 - #13 in Round 1?
Luck has as many playoff wins as Mark Sanchez. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yeah, but Luck only played 6 seasons and 86 games total. Still threw for 171 TDs and only 83 INTs, only 1 losing record season. Playoffs 4 out of 6 times. 

He'd go #1 in this Draft. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Yeah, but Luck only played 6 seasons and 86 games total. Still threw for 171 TDs and only 83 INTs, only 1 losing record season. Playoffs 4 out of 6 times. 

Plus, the O-Line they provided for Luck during his tenure there made Rick look like he rebuilt the famed Washington Redskin Hogs up front for us.

@"BarrNone55" said:

https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/11666...01/photo/1

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Plus, the O-Line they provided for Luck during his tenure there made Rick look like he rebuilt the famed Washington Redskin Hogs up front for us.
Yep, worst line in the league his first 2 years. 

@PurpleCrush said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Yep, worst line in the league his first 2 years. 
By 2018 it was arguably the best.

Should I pull up Matthew Stafford playoff wins next? 

I loved Andrew Luck but that dude was straight awful in playoff games. Sure, he usually had a poor OL, but all he did was turn the ball over the playoffs. I think Trevor Lawrence is a better prospect than Luck was but that's just me.

Trey Lance has been compared to Luck.  I would think Trey has a very good chance at being available in the 11-13 range.https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2900...l-jeremiah

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Trey Lance has been compared to Luck.  I would think Trey has a very good chance at being available in the 11-13 range.https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2900...l-jeremiah
Trey Lance has become the forgotten man at QB...  lots of talk about Lawrence (for good reason), Fields, and riser Zach Wilson.  Lance doesn't seem to be in that top QB discussion anymore, at least among fans and the media.  I love his athletic profile and he is more than a running QB.  I think he gets knocked too much for his running like Lamar Jackson did coming out...

Honestly, Lance might be an ideal QB for this offense.  Zimmer loves to establish the running game, play good defense, and win the TOP and field position battle.  Sit Lance for a year behind Cousins and we might have a good one in 2022.