Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the Vikings will choice between #11 - #13 in Round 1?
Is that right? They are 13th right now with the farthest up they can go at this point is #11. Just wanting to make sure I understand it correctly.

I think you are correct. There are two teams that could finish with the same record as the Vikings that have a lower sos.

Who's happier today?

Jax fans or Vikings fans?

Any Jags fan that believes drafting a QB high is some sort of panacea should be giddy. All you have to do is ignore draft history for a few decades.

Right in the Ponder slot.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Any Jags fan that believes drafting a QB high is some sort of panacea should be giddy. All you have to do is ignore draft history for a few decades.
I get it, but the flip-side is that the #1 this year has a lot of the talking heads saying he's the best since Luck.

IF you're going to suck? This was the year to do it.  

Yes, that worked out really well for the Colts. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yes, that worked out really well for the Colts. 
C'mon now... Sucking for Luck paid off handsomely for @ # of seasons. Until the football gods smited them. It wasn't because Luck failed at this job. 

Vikings are just where I hate em at - purgatory level. in that 11-13 range of draft, sniffing 8/8 seasons. It's what I wish on GB fans. 

I read on twitter yesterday that the Jags have 11 total picks this draft and over $100MM of cap space. They obviously have a lot of holes but boy is there a lot of potential. Just dont sign any bad contracts in FA and they could do some damage in 3 years

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
I read on twitter yesterday that the Jags have 11 total picks this draft and over $100MM of cap space. They obviously have a lot of holes but boy is there a lot of potential. Just dont sign any bad contracts in FA and they could do some damage in 3 years
Englanders are going to love cheering on Trevor...

Sorry for the thread-jack @ SB, I'm done now  Wink