Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville...
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
What the hell? Is that recording coming from the RV that blew up? 
Yes, its fucked up. You have to think this is the religion of peace being that it happened on Christmas dont you?
Religion of Peace meaning what? Islam? I guess anything's possible, but it sure don't sound like them. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
What the hell? Is that recording coming from the RV that blew up? 
Yes, its fucked up. You have to think this is the religion of peace being that it happened on Christmas dont you?
Religion of Peace meaning what? Islam? I guess anything's possible, but it sure don't sound like them. 
Nashville isnt a hotbed for Islam, but who else blows up a city on Christmas?

Its extremely odd. Still no real details as to whom and why this morning. 

There is another angle in that it was more an attempt to cause Harm to AT&T (who owns CNN) and there was damage to some of AT&T’s lines. The idea is that someone wanted to take out their 5G lines because of all the Qanon batshit crazy stuff. 

Just reposting the ideas that I am reading not that there is much that makes sense in it but then there isn’t much about this that makes sense at all anyway.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
There is another angle in that it was more an attempt to cause Harm to AT&T (who owns CNN) and there was damage to some of AT&T’s lines. The idea is that someone wanted to take out their 5G lines because of all the Qanon batshit crazy stuff. 

Just reposting the ideas that I am reading not that there is much that makes sense in it but then there isn’t much about this that makes sense at all anyway.
Well, QAnon definitely fits the crazy bill. But even if it doesn't involve them, I think AT&T has to be the leading candidate here. 

Islamists don't warn people to evacuate. Who does warn people? Maybe someone who wants to destroy property and not people. And it's parked right in front of AT&T. That could mean QAnon, but it could also mean some disgruntled employee or even a person fed up with their bill. 

One other thing I found interesting: the RV. It's not like some broken down Breaking Bad piece of shit, but a fairly new one. Someone's either willing to make a big financial sacrifice to make a statement...or it's a rental, meaning it should be fairly easy to track them down. 

FBI named the guy. Some white dude I believe. A loner. He gave his home away to a 20 something last month. Suicide.

Gotta love how it went straight to islam though. Nice.

If you liberals are going to call us racist all the time, I’m going to start to act like it. Its not to far fetched to think that a religious extremist would pick the other religions most holy day of the year. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
If you liberals are going to call us racist all the time, I’m going to start to act like it. Its not to far fetched to think that a religious extremist would pick the other religions most holy day of the year. 
Start to act like one, I don't care who you are that's funny.

It sad but I am not surprised. Certain types of domestic terrorism are acknowledged and others are ignored. The initial reports were a lot of speculation which makes it very frustrating but that seems to be the standard operating procedure right now. I am glad that people had a warning to evacuate. There was quite an impact on communications and technology. Flights were canceled because of the technology issues. Scary situation though. Some of the stores that had cameras recorded the explosion.