Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with this team ffs
Using those timeouts when they did was ridiculously fitting. They were making stupid mistakes. Mental mistakes and boneheaded plays. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Using those timeouts when they did was ridiculously fitting. They were making stupid mistakes. Mental mistakes and boneheaded plays. 
https://twitter.com/PFF_Eric/status/1338258460769652736

I am not disputing that Cousins was pressured a lot. The OL had some issues. I was discussing the lack of clock management and the lack of changing plays when needed. They burned the timeouts early. 

Well lets be honest, the Brady's received plenty of help from the zebras

Quote: @rf54 said:
Refs are always going to help Brady and company. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@rf54 said:
Quote: I know and I expected it but it was so bad that Aikman Buck and the official on Fox all commented on bad calls.  Usually they are simply ignored.

Quote: @rf54 said:
@Vikergirl said:
@rf54 said:
Quote: I know and I expected it but it was so bad that Aikman Buck and the official on Fox all commented on bad calls.  Usually they are simply ignored.
I was surprised he actually pointed it out but glad he did.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
The two PI calls were both wrong and led to 10 points and Bailey left 10 pts on the field. How the fuck is this loss on Zimmer?
Maybe Zimmer is being mean to his kickers again?   Unfortunately, I don't see that changing this week.  B)

This is a team that is not and hasn't been in many years, "ready for prime time". Pray on the mediocre to appear like they're in contention only to play a big game and shit the bed... 

Quote: @purpleloki said:
This is a team that is not and hasn't been in many years, "ready for prime time". Pray on the mediocre to appear like they're in contention only to play a big game and shit the bed... 
outside of  bailey  I think the team played well