Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with this team ffs
5-1 although not playing great, come out with a great game scheme and dominate for 22 minutes, then all at once the kicker gets the total yips, cousins forgets he can move sideways, refs start acting like they are on the Bucs payroll. 

Its always fucking something 

refs had to have gotten a call from New York wait Goodell is there   call from the stands

I am going to go with having a coach that still thinks it is 1987. Shoehorning a philosophy that is long pst its time opens up many other issues.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I am going to go with having a coach that still thinks it is 1987. Shoehorning a philosophy that is long pst its time opens up many other issues.
bs this loss is not on Zimmer  kicker sucks   ref gave Tampa 7  that is a 17 point swing

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@Mike Olson said:
bs this loss is not on Zimmer  kicker sucks   ref gave Tampa 7  that is a 17 point swing
Exactly. It isn't Zimmer. Why MIke is blowing his wad on bashing Zimmer for this is ridiculous. The team was smashing the ball down their throat and dominating before fucking Bailey turned into a headcase. He left 10 points on the table himself. That 7 point gift before halftime was a travesty by the refs.

Zimmer has had poor clock management. It takes too long to score. Bailey should not have been out there for the 54 yarder. They should have punted. The play calling is still an issue. The OL is still having issues. Cousins is frustrated and he should be. 

The two PI calls were both wrong and led to 10 points and Bailey left 10 pts on the field. How the fuck is this loss on Zimmer?

This was on the kicker, bad calls, and sacks at the most inopportune times. Such a wasted opportunity.

Bailey shouldn't even get on the plane ride home.

6 sacks, 3 missed FG's and an extra point too...

this is the game to game swirl that we endure with a team that's really no better than .500

This team is 6/7. I am going to argue the best thing that could happen at this point is finish 6/10 and get the best draft position possible.  The difference in draft position could be significant with 8 vs 6 wins. 

I just dont get the vibe this is a young, hungry group that's going to grab that 7th seed and build off it. I dont think they're playoff caliber. Whatever that means in 2020. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
6 sacks, 3 missed FG's and an extra point too...

this is the game to game swirl that we endure with a team that's really no better than .500

This team is 6/7. I am going to argue the best thing that could happen at this point is finish 6/10 and get the best draft position possible.  

I just dont get the vibe this is a young, hungry group that's going to grab that 7th seed and build off it. I dont think they're playoff caliber. Whatever that means in 2020. 
Its not hard to be the 7th seed in the NFC. That's the exact middle of the conference. If things fell right this year, the team would easily be the 6th or 7th seed, even as inconsistent as they've been and without good players due to injury.