Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again our coach shows he is a dipshit.
And again he fails to manage the clock and lets them pin another 3 on us. JFC this guy sucks!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@Bullazin said:
theres no one else to kick but him. hes a 10 year vet with a solid record. you gotta work through it you cant go on 4th and 14
You punt there. 54 yarder you might punt there otherwise. With a kicker that missed 3 chipshots already you definitely punt and don’t fice them a short field. Our coach is an idiot.
Bailey had been good at 50+ all season. So I could see why they decided to kick the FG. If he made it, his confidence is better for the rest of the game. It did not work out as planned but I could see why they sent him out there.

This team has severely underperformed under this coach. If his name was Dennis Green they would have burned him at the stake already.
This i absolutely agree with

Quote: @Bullazin said:
theres no one else to kick but him. hes a 10 year vet with a solid record. you gotta work through it you cant go on 4th and 14
I agree with you. He has been pretty good at 50+

Quote: @mblack said:
@Mike Olson said:
@Bullazin said:
You punt there. 54 yarder you might punt there otherwise. With a kicker that missed 3 chipshots already you definitely punt and don’t fice them a short field. Our coach is an idiot.
Bailey had been good at 50+ all season. So I could see why they decided to kick the FG. If he made it, his confidence is better for the rest of the game. It did not work out as planned but I could see why they sent him out there.
But he missed 3 previously and he was terrible last week as well. he is clearly not dependable and as a coach you HAVE to know that.

@mblack said:
@Mike Olson said:
@Bullazin said:
But he missed 3 previously and he was terrible last week as well. he is clearly not dependable and as a coach you HAVE to know that.
I agree with everything you said. My angle is that he had been good/comfortable at 50+. I could see how they thought of giving him something "comfortable" (yes weird given its at 50+) to build his confidence/snap the bad streak. Most of his misses have been between 20-40  yards.
It does not make the outcome any better. 

Yeah he has fallen apart and he is done. 

Yeah he has fallen apart and he is done. 
Yup. And he singlehandedly cos us this game. Coming back from 17 points is a very tall order. 

Yeah we need 3 touchdowns to get 18 points and can’t allow them to score.

Yeah we need 3 touchdowns to get 18 points and can’t allow them to score.
Yup that takes the running game out. Plus the Bucs are not doing anything special. This is very frustrating just like the Seattle game was.