Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer vaccine 90% effective against Covid... and wall street is happy.
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I wish this news would've come out a day later so we could've separated its impact on Wall Street from the Biden win impact.
wall street, main street,  hell even sesame street, knew last week that Biden won.  todays spike is about this news,  not the election.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
I wish this news would've come out a day later so we could've separated its impact on Wall Street from the Biden win impact.
wall street, main street,  hell even sesame street, knew last week that Biden won.  todays spike is about this news,  not the election.  
My facebook friends must not get PBS. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
My facebook friends must not get PBS. 
i think sesame street and PBS is likely a little to advanced for many people on FB.

but of course.... and I am sure that this virus has not been politicized,  NY gov Cuomo is upset that the vaccine will be ready so soon and it will be rolled out under Trumps administration,  he wishes that its roll out could be delayed by a couple more months so that Biden could be the one to develop a distribution plan,  he has contacted other governors to try and get Trumps roll out halted....  just as the virus is getting rolling again and the weather is forcing people back inside to where its spread becomes more likely.

are you fucking kidding me right now?   this dumb ass's handling of the disease in his state have lead to more deaths than anything else related to this disease and now he wants to slow play the drug release for politics?  un-fucking believable.  if anybody should be removed from office its this dumb ass.  WOW, I mean just WOW.

Cuomo the clown

but of course.... and I am sure that this virus has not been politicized,  NY gov Cuomo is upset that the vaccine will be ready so soon and it will be rolled out under Trumps administration,  he wishes that its roll out could be delayed by a couple more months so that Biden could be the one to develop a distribution plan,  he has contacted other governors to try and get Trumps roll out halted....  just as the virus is getting rolling again and the weather is forcing people back inside to where its spread becomes more likely.

are you fucking kidding me right now?   this dumb ass's handling of the disease in his state have lead to more deaths than anything else related to this disease and now he wants to slow play the drug release for politics?  un-fucking believable.  if anybody should be removed from office its this dumb ass.  WOW, I mean just WOW.
Pretty sure Cuomo's point is that it's not a good thing that the vaccine will be rolled out by an administration that has proven itself incapable of managing most things, let alone Covid. Of course, right wing media is spinning it as if he's upset about who gets credit. 

@JimmyinSD said:

Pretty sure Cuomo's point is that it's not a good thing that the vaccine will be rolled out by an administration that has proven itself incapable of managing most things, let alone Covid. Of course, right wing media is spinning it as if he's upset about who gets credit. 
regardless of why he is saying what he is saying... he wants to delay getting a life saving drug to dying people.... let that sink in,  he wants to delay a life saving drug from distribution for no other reason than who will be getting it out to the public.

of course the left wing media will try and defend the fucking idiot and make it sound like its not what he is wanting to do.  honestly here,  who is trying to spin this?  if it was your loved on in NY state and they were high risk,  do you fucking care who gets the credit or do you just want that vaccine in your loved ones arm as soon a humanly possible?  come on,   you're backing a dead horse on this one.  and as far as incapable of managing things,  how did Cuomos handling of the covid crisis in NY work out for the citizens of that state?  pretty sure he is the  poster child for incompetency.

@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:

regardless of why he is saying what he is saying... he wants to delay getting a life saving drug to dying people.... let that sink in,  he wants to delay a life saving drug from distribution for no other reason than who will be getting it out to the public.

of course the left wing media will try and defend the fucking idiot and make it sound like its not what he is wanting to do.  honestly here,  who is trying to spin this?  if it was your loved on in NY state and they were high risk,  do you fucking care who gets the credit or do you just want that vaccine in your loved ones arm as soon a humanly possible?  come on,   you're backing a dead horse on this one.  and as far as incapable of managing things,  how did Cuomos handling of the covid crisis in NY work out for the citizens of that state?  pretty sure he is the  poster child for incompetency.
Again, the "credit" spin is coming only from right wing media. This is what he ACTUALLY said...and he's been saying it for months. 

“We can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it. The Trump administration is rolling out the vaccination plan and I believe it’s flawed. They’re basically going to have the private providers do it, and that’s going to leave out all sorts of communities that were left out the first time when Covid ravaged them."
For months, Mr. Cuomo has raised concerns about the White House’s vaccination strategy...Those concerns prompted Mr. Cuomo to announce in September a state task force that is supposed to review any vaccines authorized by the federal government before they’re distributed in New York. Last month, the governor released a draft plan outlining the broad contours of how the vaccine would be distributed in New York, where up to 40 million doses could be needed for the state’s 19 million residents. Mr. Cuomo said priority would be given to essential workers and those considered most vulnerable.

Mr. Cuomo has also said that relying on the private sector, including pharmacies, could leave out minority communities that have already been disproportionately affected by the virus.

@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Yes Cuomo doesn't want the Trump vaccine, I don't blame him.  If the vaccine is promoted by scientists without political bias, then it makes sense.

But to believe the final days of the Trump Presidency is going to turn out a proper vaccine distribution plan is asinine.  They can't even book the right Four Seasons, let alone get a vaccine out.  The same press conference that featured a fucking sex offender (7 and 11)

BTW, NY was ground zero for America and NY is thankful for the work that Cuomo has done.  This state has been beyond good since the initial wave of this.  We are in the bottom 6 of the country on recent cases while the Dakotas take the number 1 and 2 spots.  For a state with 19.5 million people we averaged 600 cases per day during the whole summer to fall.  0% uptick due to the protests

CASES? NY is 2.73% of the population which is 50% and 33% of ND (7.3%) /SD (6.4%) with ZERO head start.
Yeah maybe Cuomo should have been like Noam and allowed super spreader events which lead to a 1/5th of the US's August cases (per Fox News).  $12 billion public health cost to this country, but yeah tell me how bad NY is again.  Keep chewing on that rube red meat.

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Yes Cuomo doesn't want the Trump vaccine, I don't blame him.  If the vaccine is promoted by scientists without political bias, then it makes sense.

But to believe the final days of the Trump Presidency is going to turn out a proper vaccine distribution plan is asinine.  They can't even book the right Four Seasons, let alone get a vaccine out.  The same press conference that featured a fucking sex offender (7 and 11)

BTW, NY was ground zero for America and NY is thankful for the work that Cuomo has done.  This state has been beyond good since the initial wave of this.  We are in the bottom 6 of the country on recent cases while the Dakotas take the number 1 and 2 spots.  For a state with 19.5 million people we averaged 600 cases per day during the whole summer to fall.  0% uptick due to the protests

CASES? NY is 2.73% of the population which is 50% and 33% of ND (7.3%) /SD (6.4%) with ZERO head start.
Yeah maybe Cuomo should have been like Noam and allowed super spreader events which lead to a 1/5th of the US's August cases (per Fox News).  $12 billion public health cost to this country, but yeah tell me how bad NY is again.  Keep chewing on that rube red meat.
that was a crock of shit math,  and even fox news knows that those stats were tortured beyond belief,  but you keep thinking that putting your infected people in with the most at risk was a good plan.   maybe you could start housing your pedophiles in day care centers.