Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six games and it's not even Halloween yet...
Lets do this week by week,  shall we?  I can see us picking up 1 more win in that 3 game stretch of Dallas, Carolina, and Jacksonville,   but honestly after we lost to the packers this weekend they should be shutting down guys like Cousins to protect from an injury that would prevent us from cutting him after the season.

8Sun, Nov 1@[Image: gb.png&w=50&h=50]Green Bay12:00 PM
Loss  1-6
9Sun, Nov 8vs[Image: det.png&w=50&h=50]Detroit12:00 PM
Win   2-6
10Mon, Nov 16@[Image: chi.png&w=50&h=50]Chicago7:15 PMLoss   2-7
11Sun, Nov 22vs[Image: dal.png&w=50&h=50]Dallas3:25 PM
Loss   2-8  ( we cant stop the run)
12Sun, Nov 29vs[Image: car.png&w=50&h=50]Carolina12:00 PM
   Loss 2-9   (McCaffrey should be back by then IIRC )
13Sun, Dec 6vs[Image: jax.png&w=50&h=50]Jacksonville12:00 PM
   Loss  2-10 ( team will have quit by now )
14Sun, Dec 13@[Image: tb.png&w=50&h=50]Tampa Bay12:00 PM
     Loss  2-11 ( the goat dont lose to the Vikings )
15Sun, Dec 20vs[Image: chi.png&w=50&h=50]Chicago12:00 PM
    Loss  2-12 ( Zimmer dont beat the bears)
16Fri, Dec 25@[Image: no.png&w=50&h=50]New Orleans3:30 PM
    Loss  2-13  ( they want revenge,  the Vikings want to be home with their families )    
17Sun, Jan 3@[Image: det.png&w=50&h=50]Detroit12:00 PM   

Loss 2-14  ( Is Zimmer still the coach?  either way they dont beat the Lions twice )  

I would be stunned if they sat KC...I suppose they could always feign a high ankle sprain or something...

Somewhere in that Dallas, Jax, NC stretch you'll find another win too. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I would be stunned if they sat KC...I suppose they could always feign a high ankle sprain or something...

Somewhere in that Dallas, Jax, NC stretch you'll find another win too. 
They need to find out if they have anything in Stanley or Browning,  otherwise they should be pulling a washington and taking 2 QBs in the next draft.  The sooner we get off this merry go round the better IMO.

So you think this team will beat Detroit? From what I have seen so far, I highly doubt it. In my mind that game is a 50-50 at best.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
So you think this team will beat Detroit? OK. In my mind that game it a 50-50 at best without the fans.
My thoughts on the next three games on another thread....

@"mblack" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
@Jor-el: When do you fire those 2?.
If they lose against the Bears in Chicago.
My reasoning...
1. At GB. I think they lose. Big picture: LeFleur would have swept Zim in two years.
2. Detroit. We should win but very well could lose too
3. At Chicago. I think we lose. Bigger picture: Nagy would retain his dominance over Zim. 

We can't have a coach that can't beat two teams in the division. That means we have very little chance of winning the division going forward thus playoff chances will be hard to come by. That will warrant a clean house in my book.

I think this Vikings team could beat the Packers on sunday... but then I think they could lose to the Jets in the same breath,  this seasons failures are more than losing a few defensive backs to FA and a NT to covid,  there is something wrong with this team but I cant say for sure what it is.   as far as the lions,  i said they split with them so 50/50 sounds about right.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
So you think this team will beat Detroit? OK. In my mind that game it a 50-50 at best without the fans.

@"mblack" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
My reasoning...
1. At GB. I think they lose. Big picture: LeFleur would have swept Zim in two years.
3. At Chicago. I think we lose. Bigger picture: Nagy would retain his dominance over Zim. 

We can't have a coach that can't beat two teams in the division. That means we have very little chance of winning the division going forward thus playoff chances will be hard to come by. That will warrant a clean house in my book.

I think this Vikings team could beat the Packers on sunday... but then I think they could lose to the Jets in the same breath,  this seasons failures are more than losing a few defensive backs to FA and a NT to covid,  there is something wrong with this team but I cant say for sure what it is.   as far as the lions,  i said they split with them so 50/50 sounds about right.
I have zero confidence on this team. I am not going to lie. I am excited with some of the young players but the Seahawks and Titans game just left me speechless. The lack of urgency is mind boggling to say the least. I understand it is easy for me to question that but still... Sad
About your lions prediction, I am saying the Lions may sweep. That is how low my confidence is on this team

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:

@"mblack" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
My reasoning...

Ngakoue and his 5 sacks in 6 games are gone....where's the pass rush coming from? Next is Odenigbo with 2.5. Rodgers is going to have all day. Not sure where a win against the NFCN is going to come from for Minnesota. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:

@"mblack" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
My reasoning...

Ngakoue and his 5 sacks in 6 games are gone....where's the pass rush coming from? Next is Odenigbo with 2.5. Rodgers is going to have all day. Not sure where a win against the NFCN is going to come from for Minnesota. 
And that really grinds my gears...

Its soooooo hard to find good pass-rushers.

We have seen how they play after the bye, I see them getting blown out at Green Bay. Other than that, it's pretty bleak.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:

@"mblack" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
My reasoning...

this is the Vikings... never bet on them... never bet against them.