Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings open to trade Harrison Smith, Rudolph and Reiff

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
https://twitter.com/vikesinsider/status/...9208001537
Well that is not a good sign, is it?

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Other than Kendricks and Jefferson, I would listen to offers to anyone on the team.  
You need to keep O'NEILL,   and probably Bradbury just to have a base of an OL to build around otherwise you will have entirely to little talent, maybe a few others as well,  but not many.

Edit,  I keep irv Smith as well.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Nope, it aint...Could be on hell of a tell.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Or its bullshit. Can you imagine Dirty Harry really caring about his Instagram account? lol. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Or its bullshit. Can you imagine Dirty Harry really caring about his Instagram account? lol. 
Actually with that generation of player I can...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Actually with that generation of player I can...
Nope.

According to
@SkolBros and @SamNewton31 Smith never followed the Vikings to begin with.. for what it’s worth, don’t listen to this “insider” again

Keep:Justin JeffersonIrv SmithBrian O'NeillGarrett BradburyDanielle Hunter (health dependent, but no one will want him until that is determined)Eric KendricksCam DantzlerJeff GladneyAdam Thielen - I know he is old for the next rebuild, but too bad. I think we won't receive enough in trade to make losing him worthwhile.

That said, I don't think they will get much for anyone else suggested. Maybe a 6th for Reiff from a team in need at OT like Tennessee.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JR44" said:
Other than Kendricks and Jefferson, I would listen to offers to anyone on the team.  
You need to keep O'NEILL,   and probably Bradbury just to have a base of an OL to build around otherwise you will have entirely to little talent, maybe a few others as well,  but not many.

Edit,  I keep irv Smith as well.
No, the Vikings are not going to be trading players like Bradbury or O'Neill or Cook or Jefferson or Irv or Hunter or Kendricks or anyone like that. This is about dumping age and salary. 

If you're neither old or highly paid, your job is safe.