Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So if the tank for Trevor is really on
So, if this team loses all it’s division games, can they really bring back this administration?  :o 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Still "Suck for Luck" didn't quite work out for the Colts.
they got him didnt they?
They did indeed.  Point I was trying to make was that for all the "Suck for Luck" talk about having the "Franchise QB" of everyone's dream, but ultimately he didn't net them a Lombardi trophy. Which most assumed I think given his talent.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...f-round-1/

I tell ya, more of these mock drafts have the top 3 QBs going in the top 5 picks. Makes me nervous Minnesota won't get one. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
they got him didnt they?
They did indeed.  Point I was trying to make was that for all the "Suck for Luck" talk about having the "Franchise QB" of everyone's dream, but ultimately he didn't net them a Lombardi trophy. Which most assumed I think given his talent.
his injuries really limited his career,  but I bet they would do it again if it meant a shot at another player of Lucks pedigree coming out of college.

@"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
they got him didnt they?
his injuries really limited his career,  but I bet they would do it again if it meant a shot at another player of Lucks pedigree coming out of college.
100%, jimmy....and that's exactly how you should look at it. 

@"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
they got him didnt they?
Agreed.  I really liked Luck. 
The guy just really LOVED playing football and it showed (albeit a bit squirrely at times)

Would love to get Lawrence in Purple, just a pipe dream though I'm afraid.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
they got him didnt they?
Agreed.  I really liked Luck. 
The guy just really LOVED playing football and it showed (albeit a bit squirrely at times)

Would love to get Lawrence in Purple, just a pipe dream though I'm afraid.
I always thought he belonged in a cave man commercial,  i am surprised that angle was never played up by Geico.

Luck's career was cut short in part because the front office screwed up with the OL. I felt bad for Luck.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Luck's career was cut short in part because the front office screwed up with the OL. I felt bad for Luck.
Good thing that could never happen here......

This could be very close. I think if Cousins stays healthy we may have a chance.