Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter update
So, now we’re going to try to play Defense w/o a pass rush & w/o coverage, s/b fun...  Confused 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Sounds like some big decisions are indeed happening in the bye week. I take back my prediction for .500 the rest of the way. The Vikings may indeed be tanking for Trevor. And that ain't such terrible news. 
and if by some miracle we have the opportunity to take him......Do you trust Spielman to actually take him?
If he doesn't, then every Viking fan will partake in stoning him to oblivion.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Sounds like some big decisions are indeed happening in the bye week. I take back my prediction for .500 the rest of the way. The Vikings may indeed be tanking for Trevor. And that ain't such terrible news. 
and if by some miracle we have the opportunity to take him......Do you trust Spielman to actually take him?

More than I trust Zimmer and his player criticism and Offensive-Coordinator-Go-Round to develop him.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
So, now we’re going to try to play Defense w/o a pass rush & w/o coverage, s/b fun...  Confused 
No biggs....We're only in GB next week. 

Can you say "4 wins this season" 3 times in a row???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Kentis" said:

if we win 4 games we are picking outside the top 5 this year IMO.  is the haves and have nots always this pronounced or does it seem like there is a lot more shit teams this year than normal?

[Image: 0fdib1kvaho9.jpeg]

Don’t worry Vike fans, I’m sure our roster just requires a little “tweaking”... 
Confused 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Kentis" said:

if we win 4 games we are picking outside the top 5 this year IMO.  is the haves and have nots always this pronounced or does it seem like there is a lot more shit teams this year than normal?
I know what you mean looking at the standings...

But with 10 games left to go (unless Covid shutters it all) I think we'll see more standings separation than now. 

WTF? 

Why would they have to pay him or trade him?  His contract is in place for the next 3 years.  Is he for sure going to sit out if he doesnt get a monster deal?
^^^ This

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Kentis" said:

There are currently 10 teams w/ only 1 or less(Jets) wins, a 1/3 of the teams suck so far this season, pitiful...

WTF? 

Why would they have to pay him or trade him?  His contract is in place for the next 3 years.  Is he for sure going to sit out if he doesnt get a monster deal?
Exactly. And why would they give him a raise after he just sat out an entire season with a herniated disc in his neck???