Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter update

Fun news day! Confused

The chickens are all coming home to roost. Minnesota might be the worst team in football next year. 

WTF? 

Why would they have to pay him or trade him?  His contract is in place for the next 3 years.  Is he for sure going to sit out if he doesnt get a monster deal?

So, theyre gonna be fusing a herniated disc in his neck...THEN expect him to play in the NFL?

I wish him well of course, but not sure this is going to end well for him

Sounds like some big decisions are indeed happening in the bye week. I take back my prediction for .500 the rest of the way. The Vikings may indeed be tanking for Trevor. And that ain't such terrible news. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Sounds like some big decisions are indeed happening in the bye week. I take back my prediction for .500 the rest of the way. The Vikings may indeed be tanking for Trevor. And that ain't such terrible news. 

Long-term I agree. It's funny. I've been advocating for a rebuild since January but now that it seems to maybe be happening, it still sucks.
All of this news, all of these losses, they stink. And it's not any fun. Let's rip this bandaid off and hopefully next year the Vikings will have a new direction, a new QB, and A New Hope.

"herniated neck surgery" 

and 

"highest paid player in NFL"

That seems like an obvious contradiction.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
and if by some miracle we have the opportunity to take him......Do you trust Spielman to actually take him?

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
"herniated neck surgery" 

and 

"highest paid player in NFL"

That seems like an obvious contradiction.
sounds like that comment came from his agent,  there wont be a massive surge by teams willing to pay him a ton of guaranteed money if he is coming off a neck surgery IMO.... sure there will be teams that waive those big fake deals,  but real guaranteed money will be a different matter.