Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades 2020 1st rounders after 3 weeks
Quote: @Kentis said:
Can someone please explain why we quit going to him after his 71yd TD...!?  Confused 
Because it would only make sense to keep going at him. When things go right and then stop, that's usually the answer with this team

Quote: @Mattyman said:
It's early and I get the cautious optimism. 

I never saw  Treadwell, in 5 seasons ,dominate like  JJ did Sunday, after 3 games.

Treadwell?? OMG Jefferson could walk away from the game today and comfortably say he had a better NFL career than Treadwell.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
Can someone please explain why we quit going to him after his 71yd TD...!?  Confused 
I didn't see the game, but I would imagine because the Titans started giving him more attention. But y'know what? That's what we want. That's what we need. We need defenses to focus on someone other than Thielen. He's still Cousins' go-to, and as long as he continues to get double teams, Cousins is going to struggle. Jefferson's breakout will ease that quite a bit. 

And besides, Thielen's on my fantasy team dammit. 
Everything good in Maroon-land? I mean that sincerely. You’re a great poster here but I’ve noticed from your posts that you didn’t watch the past few games. Hope all is well!

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
I didn't see the game, but I would imagine because the Titans started giving him more attention. But y'know what? That's what we want. That's what we need. We need defenses to focus on someone other than Thielen. He's still Cousins' go-to, and as long as he continues to get double teams, Cousins is going to struggle. Jefferson's breakout will ease that quite a bit. 

And besides, Thielen's on my fantasy team dammit. 
Everything good in Maroon-land? I mean that sincerely. You’re a great poster here but I’ve noticed from your posts that you didn’t watch the past few games. Hope all is well!
Well thanks for the nice words, Pattersaur, I appreciate it. Yep, everything's fine. Just my son's fall baseball getting in the way. Every game is on Sunday. Like this Sunday..1st game's at 9, ends at 11, but he has to be back for a 2nd game at 12:15, so we might be able to squeeze in some of the 1st half of the Houston game at a sports bar, but that's it. 

Great reaction from Rick and MIke when the Eagles took NOT Justin Jefferson....

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...46667?s=20

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...46667?s=20
Nice find, MB. They looked very stoked about it. Sunday we saw why. 

I was at the game and wondering the same. Seemed to be going to heavier packages in the 4th. SMH

Quote: @kmillard said:
@Kentis said:
I was at the game and wondering the same. Seemed to be going to heavier packages in the 4th. SMH
You were? You were one of the 250 there?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@Mattyman said:
It's early and I get the cautious optimism. 

I never saw  Treadwell, in 5 seasons ,dominate like  JJ did Sunday, after 3 games.

Treadwell?? OMG Jefferson could walk away from the game today and comfortably say he had a better NFL career than Treadwell.
Lofl!

Post of the week I Say!

Poor Treadwell - tossed into the garbage heap of over-drafted along with Ponder and Troy Williamson.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL
Nice find, MB. They looked very stoked about it. Sunday we saw why. 
And that was the sanitized/we're being filmed version...