Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@AGRforever said:
Sign me up. Elections have consequences. You guys invented the nuclear option to shove obamacare down our throats. Now its your turn. You reap what you sow. 

I like the sounds of Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz. 
Ah yes the travesty of 25 million people getting healthcare who otherwise wouldn’t qualify, saving tens of thousands of lives ... vs the party that has no healthcare plan, no ability to keep Americans safe let alone govern the country without an unmitigated disaster that’s killed 200k people and torpedoed the economy because they were too worried about the next election ... but they decided to change the rules to ram as many lifetime federal appointees down the country’s throat with a simple majority.

I thought the right claimed to be the compassionate pro life pro Jesus cowd .... nah still just a bunch of hypocritical selfish assholes that only care about themselves - and their dim-witted cult thinks their party cares about them.

Justify it how you want to. Had team blue not changed the rules it would be much harder to get a nominee through. The record is 47 days, they have 46. The race is on. 
https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/status...10084?s=20
https://twitter.com/DrGJackBrown/status/...67651?s=20

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@AGRforever said:
Sign me up. Elections have consequences. You guys invented the nuclear option to shove obamacare down our throats. Now its your turn. You reap what you sow. 

Ah yes the travesty of 25 million people getting healthcare who otherwise wouldn’t qualify, saving tens of thousands of lives ... vs the party that has no healthcare plan, no ability to keep Americans safe let alone govern the country without an unmitigated disaster that’s killed 200k people and torpedoed the economy because they were too worried about the next election ... but they decided to change the rules to ram as many lifetime federal appointees down the country’s throat with a simple majority.

I thought the right claimed to be the compassionate pro life pro Jesus cowd .... nah still just a bunch of hypocritical selfish assholes that only care about themselves - and their dim-witted cult thinks their party cares about them.

Justify it how you want to. Had team blue not changed the rules it would be much harder to get a nominee through. The record is 47 days, they have 46. The race is on. 
https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/status...10084?s=20
https://twitter.com/DrGJackBrown/status/...67651?s=20
What??  Politicans lie??  It would be fitting to get it done in 45 days. 

Under budget and ahead of schedule. 

What??  Politicans lie??  It would be fitting to get it done in 45 days. 

Under budget and ahead of schedule. 
No one should be under the illusion that Lindsay Graham will keep his word.  He's a republican. There was a time when that meant something. In the age of Trumpism, it simply means lack of decency, principles or anything resembling moral courage. 

IMO, if the shoe were on the other foot, a D POTUS and a D controlled senate, the D's would rush to fill the supreme court seat prior to the election.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
IMO, if the shoe were on the other foot, a D POTUS and a D controlled senate, the D's would rush to fill the supreme court seat prior to the election.
Yup. Kingbash said it above.  The ends justify the means.

They have 119 days till inaugaration day. It took 87 days to get Kavanaugh through the deciet and lies the Dems threw against him. I cant forsee a scenario where any Republican senator sits this one out. They’ll face a huge front on their re-election bid if they did. 

Let's see your posts about this back in March of 2016.  I am sure you like the rest of you hypocrites (McConnell, Grahm, Cruz, Johnson) were looking to hold off until the election.   

You don't seem to understand that shit like this, makes the rest of us want to see you fail miserably in life, why there is such contempt for people like you.  The sad part is, without these type of shitty maneuvers (gerrymandering) you lose control of this country and will never get it back.

Thanks for bringing the rest of us down in your fucking sadness.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Here we go, the giving up of "respect and integrity" on whataboutisms and assumptions.  

You should be ashamed.

@IDVikingfan said:
Yup. Kingbash said it above.  The ends justify the means.

They have 119 days till inaugaration day. It took 87 days to get Kavanaugh through the deciet and lies the Dems threw against him. I cant forsee a scenario where any Republican senator sits this one out. They’ll face a huge front on their re-election bid if they did. 
LOL pretty rich to accuse the Dems of deceit and lies while ignoring the lying shitstains of the GOP.   Kavanaugh was a flawed choice.  

Lisa Murkowski won’t confirm,  I have heard Romney and possibly 1-2 others are taking similar stances.

McConnell set the precedent with Garland.  Lindsay Graham backed it.

Now watch them walk it back because Republican morals and ethics left the station several years ago.  

Quote: @Skodin said:

@IDVikingfan said:
Here we go, the giving up of "respect and integrity" on whataboutisms and assumptions.  

You should be ashamed.
Ashamed, why?  I think they would, sorry if it offends you.