Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: New Batman trailer
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Adam West will always be the best Batman. And those graphics! POW! THWAK!
Man, I adored Batman and Robin show as a kid growing-up...Campy as hell, but I was deeply impressioned by that bat mobile - helped fuel my luv of cars that carries through all the way to today lol! 

[Image: 51N2hkUnDXL._AC_SX466_.jpg]

Yep, I watched it all the time. And I just realized something. Both Adam West and Williams Shatner had the same cadence of delivery. That must've been a thing back then. Either that or they went to the same acting school. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Man, I adored Batman and Robin show as a kid growing-up...Campy as hell, but I was deeply impressioned by that bat mobile - helped fuel my luv of cars that carries through all the way to today lol! 

Yep, I watched it all the time. And I just realized something. Both Adam West and Williams Shatner had the same cadence of delivery. That must've been a thing back then. Either that or they went to the same acting school. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Oh my....as a huge Elton fan from childhood, I have to say that might be the worst thing I've ever seen. And Bernie introduced it? Damn. Have to post the real thing quick to get that out of my head....(I'm sure this marks the last time Elton had to introduce this song)....