Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: New Batman trailer
I've got to say...this looks pretty badass.

Oh god...A ray of hope for a major release next year. 

Thank You  Smile

Last Batman or Batman related movie I saw was Joker, which was fantastic. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Thank You  Smile

I agree, I thought Joker was amazing. I also love the direction they're going with this Batman, a more traditional detective thriller/noir. I had hopes for this Pattinson kid to do well, and it looks like he's nailing it so far.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Thank You  Smile

I agree, I thought Joker was amazing. I also love the direction they're going with this Batman, a more traditional detective thriller/noir. I had hopes for this Pattinson kid to do well, and it looks like he's nailing it so far.
Agreed, something darker, closer to reality than the Batfleck era of CGI DC.  Looks pretty interesting.

looks  badass

We could use some of his attitude on the OL...  B) 

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Thank You  Smile

Yep, and really, Batman started out in Detective Comics (DC) and his nature is dark. I think Pattinson has turned into a fine actor in his own right and will nail this. That beatdown scene in the trailer is the kind of harshness and physicality you see in the edgier graphic novels. I love it.

Dark Knight is on my top 10 movie list.  Its going to be hard to top that, but this looks interesting. 

Adam West will always be the best Batman. And those graphics! POW! THWAK!

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Adam West will always be the best Batman. And those graphics! POW! THWAK!
Man, I adored Batman and Robin show as a kid growing-up...Campy as hell, but I was deeply impressioned by that bat mobile - helped fuel my luv of cars that carries through all the way to today lol! 

[Image: 51N2hkUnDXL._AC_SX466_.jpg]