Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Stop and Frisked by the People's Force of Seattle
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
There was another poster that used to post like this, I think the old term was sockpuppet
so does that make you a sockpuppet along with the others who echo each others responses to his posts?

BM7 has been around for quite a long time. 
and they are not even close to the same posting style unless disagreeing with Al99 is a style.

More of a trend...

We should riot loot and burn down their city and see how they like it!!

i find it funny that these gangs never have jobs but always can afford can after can of spray paint.  Stay classy liberals !!!  This is what you all vote for 

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
There was another poster that used to post like this, I think the old term was sockpuppet
so does that make you a sockpuppet along with the others who echo each others responses to his posts?

and they are not even close to the same posting style unless disagreeing with Al99 is a style.

Who would you be pointing out and how do their styles differ?

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
We should riot loot and burn down their city and see how they like it!!

i find it funny that these gangs never have jobs but always can afford can after can of spray paint.  Stay classy liberals !!!  This is what you all vote for 

Who do mean by "we"?

@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:

Are you being serious? Both A1J and BM7 clutter the board with the same kind of right-wing conspiratorial nonsense, typically from far right dingbats like Breitbart and One America News. We have those, too. But have you ever noticed, the lefties on this board almost never link to Mother Jones or Democratic Underground or any of the lefty sites?  What's more, both of these guys fill their posts to the brim with tweets and links and videos, and messages littered with over-emphasis and incredulity, using CAPS or bold or italic type, as if VOLUME and conviction somehow equaled truth. 

I do find it ironic that CNN is running that. 

As I tell people, turn off the TV.  Avoid the mass media.  Read many sources and be skeptical of all of them.

Quote: @Skodin said:
It’s too bad the people on the ground, including the police chief are telling a different story than this right wing skewed garbage.

Not one business has made a compliant, this is backed by the Chamber of Commerce (historically conservative organization).

What I did see was a Seattle PD spray innocent protestors walking in the street with gas, which also included a 9 year old girl

Quoting Huckabee should be the end of anyone taking you seriously, a disgusting man who has been a supporter of a notorious con of a religious organization selling miracle cures, and a HISTORY of SCARE TACTICS . . Much like his tweet now.

I am sick of this garbage
Not one business has made a complaint?  That's your way of determining the "facts"?  I suppose it doesn't matter that numerous businesses have closed up shop?  But, I guess- since they didn't make a complaint to the CofC- they're totally fine with everything that is happening.

You know what people are carrying, besides cans of spray paint?  Guns.  And lots of them.  But, as usual, its OK... as long as people that you agree with are doing it.  If this was Michigan, and people were carrying guns around, it would be the worst thing ever.  Right?

Unlike the post you were responding to, you have no facts to offer... other than the laughable "fact" that no business has made a complaint to the Chamber of Commerce.  Meanwhile, you cite the people responsible for this joke, as sources of "truth" about what's really going on.  Surely you CAN'T be this intellectually dishonest?

Here's a report from someone who has spent time inside of CHAZ / CHOP.  But, since it was on a Fox website, I'm sure it's all lies... right?  https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-ngo-s...zone-night

Let's see if I can guess your response...
"The reporter is biased... and a liar."  Honestly, that's all I got.  I tried to come up with more... but even I couldn't come up with another possible response.  But, then again, my brain is fueled by logic... not feelings.

Here's a business owner that is "bothered" by what's going on.  I guess someone should tell him to call the Chamber of Commerce, rather than 9-1-1.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-busin...ce-no-show

https://slate.com/technology/2020/06/seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-occupied-protest.html

What’s Really Going On at Seattle’s So-Called Autonomous Zone?Failed experiment by radical anarchists, a new sort of utopia, or just a place?
“CHAZ went from terrorist organization, to sovereign nation, to violent anarchists, to being robbed by crackheads, to begging for food from cops, to deserters & protestors IN 24 HOURS!” one user tweeted about Seattle’s Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, with a cry-laugh emoji. On my feed, it was followed immediately by a tweet that painted a very different picture: “So far, the CHAZ is the ideal society. No fear of the police. People helping and supporting one another. Class solidarity.”
If you’re trying to figure out what CHAZ is or what’s happening there, what you read will likely reflect your network’s political beliefs. If you lean right, you might see CHAZ mocked as a failed experiment run by radical anarchists; if you lean left, you might see posts praising it as a new sort of utopia, comparable to Freetown Christiania in Copenhagen, Denmark. As misinformation and cherry-picked videos and images spread across the internet, I noticed people outside of Seattle had two very different views of what was happening in CHAZ. Friends and family texted me to check in or opined on social media about the space. Some were scared that I might be in danger, while others wanted their cities to create similar spaces and wished to live vicariously through descriptions of CHAZ. And after President Donald Trump tweeted a threat that he would “take back” the area from “anarchists,” it became clear that this misinformation could have real consequences for the city.