Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bush aides form Biden PAC
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Here's the little secret most people don't know: at the highest levels of money, the billionaires, they are all secretly friends. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. Society and its inclinations are their playthings and they manipulate. They control what happens and the rules don't and never have applied to them. The game is all rigged, folks. We are mere cogs in a machine that we don't control. 
 the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.
This. I've never slammed the policies. I've slammed the man, his rhetoric and his disingenuous idiocy. He's a walking talking shit show. 

well ive certainly never put him on a pedestal.  I do wonder however how others would have handled the constant badgering and scrutiny that Trump received.  I know they have had their moments of it, but for the last 4 years trump has been a daily target of lies and mis-truths(of course he feeds into a lot of it) regardless of what the subject of the day has been,  how would the others have held up or would they be looking like loony tunes as well?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Here's the little secret most people don't know: at the highest levels of money, the billionaires, they are all secretly friends. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. Society and its inclinations are their playthings and they manipulate. They control what happens and the rules don't and never have applied to them. The game is all rigged, folks. We are mere cogs in a machine that we don't control. 
its only a secret to those that refuse to listen,  plenty of people have been preaching that message as long as I can remember,  but to some its better to get all wrapped up in what ever their favorite media machine is spewing out and to go on the offensive... helps them justify their anger. 

its also the number one reason for term limits and the number one reason why nobody in DC ever really accomplishes anything.   if they every compromised on the hot button shit that doesnt really affect the elite of the world,  then what would they use to keep us at each others throats and not focusing on the fleecing they do of us?

I also think its the real reason the trump is targeted so hard by the media,  sure hes a dip shit,  but hes a dip shit that wants to be part of that elite and when he isnt accepted he lashes out.  his foreign policies and trade war have hurt a lot of those elite families who have been profiting greatly from unbalanced trade from china and other parts of the globe that he has targeted.  the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.

As to trump, I can't figure him out.  In some ways I think he looks at it as a job or challenge to make our economy the best.  He took the job and wants to do well.
As to the central ruling party, I will shine the light on the hypocrisy of the GOP.  I have long despised many of the national GOP that campaign heavily on being pro-life.  Santorum was one of them for example.  They preached being pro-life, but their policies didn't match up.  They campaigned loudly, but carried a small stick to paraphrase Roosevelt.  And the hypocrisy was never more clear than when they had control of both houses and the white house and failed to implement the most basic tenets of being pro-life.
What becomes so apparent in most politicians, the desire to be re-elected outweighs any possible good they may have intended. 
another great example of why we need term limits,  and other changes to the compensation packages for those elected to federal office.  its to good of a deal to risk doing the right thing if it will cost them their cushy seat at the trough.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
its only a secret to those that refuse to listen,  plenty of people have been preaching that message as long as I can remember,  but to some its better to get all wrapped up in what ever their favorite media machine is spewing out and to go on the offensive... helps them justify their anger. 

its also the number one reason for term limits and the number one reason why nobody in DC ever really accomplishes anything.   if they every compromised on the hot button shit that doesnt really affect the elite of the world,  then what would they use to keep us at each others throats and not focusing on the fleecing they do of us?

I also think its the real reason the trump is targeted so hard by the media,  sure hes a dip shit,  but hes a dip shit that wants to be part of that elite and when he isnt accepted he lashes out.  his foreign policies and trade war have hurt a lot of those elite families who have been profiting greatly from unbalanced trade from china and other parts of the globe that he has targeted.  the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.
TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!

Actually, sadly, when I was optimistic about an OUTSIDER as POTUS, I was hopefully for the 1st measure of the first 100 days.

Term Limits . .  Fuck yes . . Guess who shot it down and ran roughshod over the president (who never pressed to have it passed)

Moscow Mitch McConnell. 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!

Actually, sadly, when I was optimistic about an OUTSIDER as POTUS, I was hopefully for the 1st measure of the first 100 days.

Term Limits . .  Fuck yes . . Guess who shot it down and ran roughshod over the president (who never pressed to have it passed)

Moscow Mitch McConnell. 

It's been shot down and or flat out dismissed by every elected official in DC since....well ever.  Both parties have had their chances and both parties have failed to enact them.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!

Moscow Mitch McConnell. 

It's been shot down and or flat out dismissed by every elected official in DC since....well ever.  Both parties have had their chances and both parties have failed to enact them.  

Lol, Mitch.  If there was ever a sign that the central party exists, it is Mitch. 

Well that was the hope right?  That an “outsider” who had the public support would be able to put policies out there for the people.  If Congress (Both sides) pushed back, he had the power of the people to push these things through.  If Trump wanted to fucking bludgeon McConnell to death he could, he could appeal to his base in Kentucky, painting Moscow Mitch to be the bad guy (GOD KNOWS HE HAS A TERRIBLE TRACK RECORD FOR ALL KENTUCKIANS EXCEPT HIMSELF) as well as reach across the aisle with the Dems and break McConnell into submission.  But he’s not interested in that, many of the promises rang empty, still do.

I still believe we need an outsider, just a different one at this point.   

Biden the outsider? 

Biden the outsider? 

Move on from Trump!

Biden the outsider? 
your reading comprehension is poor.

Obviously Biden is not an outsider, he will return this country to normalcy but I doubt that will change anything regarding term limits, campaign finance, bureaucracy

we need all of that to change, become innovative, efficient, effective 

washington insiders and beltway politics is not the path but at least we can get back on track to normalcy 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
Biden the outsider? 
your reading comprehension is poor.

Obviously Biden is not an outsider, he will return this country to normalcy but I doubt that will change anything regarding term limits, campaign finance, bureaucracy

we need all of that to change, become innovative, efficient, effective 

washington insiders and beltway politics is not the path but at least we can get back on track to normalcy 

Yeah, a racist, demented perv old white guy gets us back on the path to normalcy.  That is rich.