Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bush aides form Biden PAC
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/500767-bush-administration-alums-form-pro-biden-super-pac

Former officials from the George W. Bush administration have formed a super PAC to support former Vice President Joe Biden’s White House campaign.
The super PAC, dubbed 43 Alumni For Biden, referring to the 43rd president, was formed Monday, according to a Tuesday filing with the Federal Election Commission.
------
I doubt Bush will campaign for Biden, but I hope he endorses him. Just getting his endorsement would be big in putting an end to Fat NIxon's reign and wake America from its long national nightmare. 

Crazy stuff.

The republican party I used to belong to is long gone...Once the tea party s hit started I was outta there. 

Hell, I voted for Reagan...

This is how you know they were on the same team the whole
time.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
This is how you know they were on the same team the whole
time.
in real American politics theres no team red or team blue,  its only team green.

Here's the little secret most people don't know: at the highest levels of money, the billionaires, they are all secretly friends. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. Society and its inclinations are their playthings and they manipulate. They control what happens and the rules don't and never have applied to them. The game is all rigged, folks. We are mere cogs in a machine that we don't control. 

Watch the Jeffrey Epstein doc on Netflix for just a taste of what is possible when you have leverage over someone and LOTS of money. The answer is anything is possible. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Here's the little secret most people don't know: at the highest levels of money, the billionaires, they are all secretly friends. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. Society and its inclinations are their playthings and they manipulate. They control what happens and the rules don't and never have applied to them. The game is all rigged, folks. We are mere cogs in a machine that we don't control. 

Watch the Jeffrey Epstein doc on Netflix for just a taste of what is possible when you have leverage over someone and LOTS of money. The answer is anything is possible. 

Yup.  The only difference is who they pander to.

its only a secret to those that refuse to listen,  plenty of people have been preaching that message as long as I can remember,  but to some its better to get all wrapped up in what ever their favorite media machine is spewing out and to go on the offensive... helps them justify their anger. 

its also the number one reason for term limits and the number one reason why nobody in DC ever really accomplishes anything.   if they every compromised on the hot button shit that doesnt really affect the elite of the world,  then what would they use to keep us at each others throats and not focusing on the fleecing they do of us?

I also think its the real reason the trump is targeted so hard by the media,  sure hes a dip shit,  but hes a dip shit that wants to be part of that elite and when he isnt accepted he lashes out.  his foreign policies and trade war have hurt a lot of those elite families who have been profiting greatly from unbalanced trade from china and other parts of the globe that he has targeted.  the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
 the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.
This. I've never slammed the policies. I've slammed the man, his rhetoric and his disingenuous idiocy. He's a walking talking shit show. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
its only a secret to those that refuse to listen,  plenty of people have been preaching that message as long as I can remember,  but to some its better to get all wrapped up in what ever their favorite media machine is spewing out and to go on the offensive... helps them justify their anger. 

its also the number one reason for term limits and the number one reason why nobody in DC ever really accomplishes anything.   if they every compromised on the hot button shit that doesnt really affect the elite of the world,  then what would they use to keep us at each others throats and not focusing on the fleecing they do of us?

I also think its the real reason the trump is targeted so hard by the media,  sure hes a dip shit,  but hes a dip shit that wants to be part of that elite and when he isnt accepted he lashes out.  his foreign policies and trade war have hurt a lot of those elite families who have been profiting greatly from unbalanced trade from china and other parts of the globe that he has targeted.  the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.

As to trump, I can't figure him out.  In some ways I think he looks at it as a job or challenge to make our economy the best.  He took the job and wants to do well.
As to the central ruling party, I will shine the light on the hypocrisy of the GOP.  I have long despised many of the national GOP that campaign heavily on being pro-life.  Santorum was one of them for example.  They preached being pro-life, but their policies didn't match up.  They campaigned loudly, but carried a small stick to paraphrase Roosevelt.  And the hypocrisy was never more clear than when they had control of both houses and the white house and failed to implement the most basic tenets of being pro-life.
What becomes so apparent in most politicians, the desire to be re-elected outweighs any possible good they may have intended. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
 the guy is a shit bag, and I have never really bought his line about putting Americans first, but his policies can be better for America than those of his predecessors,  even if he isnt working for them for the right reasons IMO.
This. I've never slammed the policies. I've slammed the man, his rhetoric and his disingenuous idiocy. He's a walking talking shit show. 

Loved him on the Apprentice though, I really did  B)

I do slam him for many of his policies, but more so ideology...He's a nationalist and that is very far from the views of this patriot.  I won't even begin regarding setting a tone and vision for a united country. 

But I am just re-hashing old s hit now...