Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Intel Committee releases report
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Fools like me?

I know the truth. And you are intentionally ignoring the recent documents that were released. 

Jimmy - why is he allowed to continue these insults?
who?   I dont read every damn post of these things, i try, but honestly it gets really damn boring reading the same thing from a different source 3 times a day.   and that isnt a shot at you,  its the same thing from the blue tie group.

who said what?

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
No, the proof shows that the Russians wanted Trump,  aided his efforts in multiple ways, and folks like you are Okay with that.  This has nothing to do with Hillary and individual state elections, your just conflating the point.  The intelligence community was correct in their assessment, and Trump won the electoral vote.  It is what it is.
You're spinning things Al.  We had a close election in several key states.  There is no evidence that Russian collusion turned these states.  Hillary lost them all by her very own self.  I am alarmed at meddling in our elections and am curious why our previous administration did nothing to stop it.  Guess your okay with Obama administration doing nothing?  If you're going to suggest the election was lost due to collusion, then must have proof that voters were turned by false information or there was fraud in the casting and/or counting of votes.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
Fools like me?

I know the truth. And you are intentionally ignoring the recent documents that were released. 

who?   I dont read every damn post of these things, i try, but honestly it gets really damn boring reading the same thing from a different source 3 times a day.   and that isnt a shot at you,  its the same thing from the blue tie group.

who said what?
Who's on first, what's on second.

Fools like me?

I'm guessing for the same reason you are. 

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@BigAl99 said:
No, the proof shows that the Russians wanted Trump,  aided his efforts in multiple ways, and folks like you are Okay with that.  This has nothing to do with Hillary and individual state elections, your just conflating the point.  The intelligence community was correct in their assessment, and Trump won the electoral vote.  It is what it is.
You're spinning things Al.  We had a close election in several key states.  There is no evidence that Russian collusion turned these states.  Hillary lost them all by her very own self.  I am alarmed at meddling in our elections and am curious why our previous administration did nothing to stop it.  Guess your okay with Obama administration doing nothing?  If you're going to suggest the election was lost due to collusion, then must have proof that voters were turned by false information or there was fraud in the casting and/or counting of votes.
I am not spinning shit, this report concludes that the intelligence assessments of Russian interference, and the preference for Trump, was correct and for the most part did everything by the book.   Say's nothing about the election results, effects one way or the other.  I never stated a cause effect relationship.

My take on it, and others share the same opinion was he, Obama was being too cautious in not interfering with the election.  In hindsight I wish he would have, but that has nothing to do with the summary of the committee. 

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Interesting comment in same article:

"The third volume of the report was released by the committee in February, and found that the Obama administration was “frozen” in combatting 2016 Russian election meddling and “not well-postured” to counter Russian interference.Burr and Warner found that the Obama administration “struggled to determine the appropriate response,” and stated that it was “frozen by ‘paralysis of analysis,’ hamstrung by constraints both real and perceived” and debated courses of action “without truly taking one.”

Seems like this failure in leadership needs to be included in the discussion...  JMO
Now let’s review:

Obama brought this to Mitch McConnell asking for help.  Obama didn’t want to make it public as he felt it would look like he is being partisan in his response.  So Obama wanted Mitch’s help to release a bi-partisan response and approach.

What did McConnell do?

Absolutely nothing.  He squashed it, knowing any news from the GOP that said Russians were helping Trump could cost them votes.

Hence Obama did nothing when McConnell refused to cooperate.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580171396/biden-mcconnell-refused-to-sign-bipartisan-statement-on-russian-interference

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@A1Janitor said:
Fools like me?

Jimmy only seems to notice when I do it.

Disingenuous to say the least.  Of course the post where I am called a fool is the one right before I posted.  And flagged. 

You can claim I do it ... but like everything else related to the Obama spygate corruption - you can’t back it up. 

Weren’t you the fella that used to always cry to mods?  I will have to ask a few others from the other site. 

If Jimmy wants to allow the name calling so be it. 

@"BarrNone55" said:
@A1Janitor said:
Fools like me?

Jimmy only seems to notice when I do it.

Disingenuous to say the least.  Of course the post where I am called a fool is the one right before I posted.  And flagged. 

You can claim I do it ... but like everything else related to the Obama spygate corruption - you can’t back it up. 

Weren’t you the fella that used to always cry to mods?  I will have to ask a few others from the other site. 

If Jimmy wants to allow the name calling so be it. 
reread that fucking post and show me where he called you a fool.  I have read the whole thread 3 times trying to find your report and its not there.

The suicide hotline number is classy. Get me the fuck out of here...

I hadn't seen an insult in the post either and the post wasn't edited so..... Not sure what we are missing. @AiJanitor what are we missing?