Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate Intel Committee releases report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-russia-report-fourth-volume

The committee found that the ICA presented a “coherent and well-constructed intelligence basis for the case that Russia engaged in an attempt to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”
The committee said that all analytic lines were supported with all-source intelligence and that the ICA “reflects proper analytic tradecraft.” 
“Additionally, interviews with those who drafted and prepared the ICA affirmed that analysts were under no political pressure to reach specific conclusions,” the committee found.

So the GOP-led Senate committee just debunked about a half dozen conspiracy theories that regularly get floated on here:
Interference was real, it wasn’t a hoax, Russians wanted Trump to win, and no it wasn’t the deep state trying to overthrow Trump or engage in some coup.

I can already hear a few heads exploding. Just to help anyone here having a hard time digesting the news:
Help is available Speak with a counselor today 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline1-800-273-8255

None of that counts, see the other discussion on the Horowitz.  Tools are as tools do (to paraphrase Gump)

Hahaha Keep watching.  

The problem of course is this senate committee drafted this when Obama was in office.  They knew about this ... so if they admitted the House committee was right, they would implicate themselves.

This is in direct contradiction to the Horowitz report.  Some more redactions to be removed shortly that will destroy these corrupt bastards.  

Fly my pretty, fly
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leslisstory.com%2Fwp...f=1&nofb=1]

Interesting comment in same article:

"The third volume of the report was released by the committee in February, and found that the Obama administration was “frozen” in combatting 2016 Russian election meddling and “not well-postured” to counter Russian interference.Burr and Warner found that the Obama administration “struggled to determine the appropriate response,” and stated that it was “frozen by ‘paralysis of analysis,’ hamstrung by constraints both real and perceived” and debated courses of action “without truly taking one.”

Seems like this failure in leadership needs to be included in the discussion...  JMO

No the Russians interfered in the election.  Connect the dots and collusion is the non whitewashed conclusion. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
No the Russians interfered in the election.  Connect the dots and collusion is the non whitewashed conclusion. 
Not sure if you were responding to me or not, shrug.  Not totally surprising that another country might try to interfere in our election.  What did the Obama administration know and what did they do to stop it?  Important questions.

What evidence is there that Hillary lost the election due to Russian meddling?  Is there proof that PA, MI, and WI were flipped to Republicans because of Russian influence or was she just a ineffective candidate in these states?  Hillary has a lot of baggage and so does Trump.  I personally could not vote for either one and voted third party.  I live in a solid Red state so the winner was not in doubt, only the margin of victory.

you are right. Now let’s look at which candidate colluded with Russia.  

The evidence is there.  Strip away the fake news narrative. 

No, the proof shows that the Russians wanted Trump,  aided his efforts in multiple ways, and folks like you are Okay with that.  This has nothing to do with Hillary and individual state elections, your just conflating the point.  The intelligence community was correct in their assessment, and Trump won the electoral vote.  It is what it is.

Fools like me?

I know the truth. And you are intentionally ignoring the recent documents that were released. 

Jimmy - why is he allowed to continue these insults?