Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@purplefaithful said:
the article appears to cut-off...So is there a separate WVO board only for WVO members? Separate from VF main Viking board today?

Oh and welcome WVO! I've had a chance to tail-gate off of 35 W on Washington at Syd's place. Rabid fans!

Yes so one of the things VWO needed was a place where they could discuss the items that surround their events and the goings on within their organization. So like we have had things like ContentProviders board to help each other work on content they have a board to use to cultivate their organization. 

However, I am sure they will join in the football talk here on The Longship as well. 

I know I've looked up to these guys a lot through the years in the tailgate and I and really super pumped to see what we can do for them and what we can do together. 
Got it, thx Mike...

[Image: gupclo9vsvr8.jpg]

Skol everyone look forward to some great discussions and getting to know some more ppl from our awesome fan base

welcome aboard, looking forward to interacting with you all.

Quote: @SirBonez said:
Skol everyone look forward to some great discussions and getting to know some more ppl from our awesome fan base
Likewise!!!

And Skol to the 2017 season!

this is pretty f'in cool man. 

as a out of state (WV) vikings fan, i know that non vikings fans around here recognize the personaltities associated with VWO. everyone always talked about randy moss jump into the stands. 

the last Vikefans tailgate my wife and i got to meet Syd and we have the picture on our bar wall. that same game we sat right behind a nice collection of VWO and interacting with them made the win that day such an enjoyable day for my wife and I. 

skol VWO! Skol Vikings!

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
[Image: gupclo9vsvr8.jpg]
Just the opposite, we've increased the dialogue with fellow Viking fans.  

On an interesting side note, the reason Happy Days did this scene was, they wanted Henry Winkler (then in his late 30s) to do something athletic while they were in California.  All he know how to do was water ski, so he elected to do that.  He did all the skiing except the infamous jumping the shark stunt.

This is amazing! Looking forward to meeting some more great Vikings fans SKOL!

SKOL everyone...thx for having me...looking forward to future discussions and opinions!!

Signed up! Looks great Skol