Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrat debate
Amy is Warren lite?   what?  because they are women?

those two are quite different.  one is reasonable and moderate leaning.  the other is a chicken who panders to the smallest percentage of the democratic party

Quote:
Quote: Amy is Warren lite?   what?  because they are women?

those two are quite different.  one is reasonable and moderate leaning.  the other is a chicken who panders to the smallest percentage of the democratic party
could you educate me on the major policies in which Amy differs from Warren?  again just asking not trying to start an argument 

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:

could you educate me on the major policies in which Amy differs from Warren?  again just asking not trying to start an argument 
here is a good resource on a variety of topics
https://politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/

the two differ on:
health care
wealth taxes
affordable housing
farm and ag
nuclear
abortion

as well as others.  one is electable for America, the other is Warren

Quote: @Skodin said:
@PSBLAKE said:

here is a good resource on a variety of topics
https://politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/

the two differ on:
health care
wealth taxes
affordable housing
farm and ag
nuclear
abortion

as well as others.  one is electable for America, the other is Warren
thanks appreciate the input.

for those that watched last nights showdown... anything of merit to discuss?

So now Pete quit,  how does that affect the rest of the candidates,  who benefits most from the Pete supporters?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
So now Pete quit,  how does that affect the rest of the candidates,  who benefits most from the Pete supporters?
Biden. To a lesser degree, Warren. I suspect this was Pete sacrificing his campaign for the good of the party. A Bernie nomination scares the hell out of the DNC. 

Yes, Bernie scares many (most?) moderate Dem's.

Klobuchar should be next to bow-out. No reason for her to do so before Super Tuesday. 

End of the day it will probably be Biden vs Bernie...

Warren has a lot of perspectives that resonate with me, she's bright as hell and convicted too.

I think she'd make a terrific cabinet member for somebody. I just dont see any signs that say she's about to catch fire Super Tuesday or beyond.

The best thing they could do is announce cabinet positions before the election, talk about a compare, contrast and advantage.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
The best thing they could do is announce cabinet positions before the election, talk about a compare, contrast and advantage.
Couldn't agree more...We were discussing the very same thing last night.