Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrat debate
That was a fantastic debate.

Mike is done.  I bet he runs as a third party and not give these people money.  That was a brutal takedown.  

Pete vs Bernie.  Everyone else is done.  Amy took some hits - but I like her. 

I am voting for Pete.  Best candidate by far that would be a decent President.*
* In the NYS primary.  Not general!  #kag

I didn't watch it, what happened to Mike that was a brutal takedown?

Quote: @medaille said:
I missed it too,  but it sounds like they all agree they dont "like Mike"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/warren-leads-an-onslaught-of-attacks-zeroing-in-on-bloomberg/ar-BB10bmqB?li=BBnb7Kz

The Pete and Amy show could get interesting as well....

Quote: @medaille said:
They all attacked him for stop and frisk - but the big attack was over his multiple NDAs that he signed with women who he sexually harassed.  He was lost on how to respond - refuses to release the women to tell their stories.  

Warren felt the need to go on the  offensive and attacked everyone. 

Pete and Amy fought ... seems petty when I rewatched.  

It will be Bernie ... unless they can keep several alive and not have a winner at convention.  I voted for Bernie in 2016 primary.  

So I know we've got some lefties on the board here.  Couple honest questions:
1.  Would you vote for Mike Bloomberg in your primaries?2.  Would you vote for Mike Bloomberg over Trump in a general?
No wrong answer just curious?

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
That was a fantastic debate.

Mike is done.  I bet he runs as a third party and not give these people money.  That was a brutal takedown.  

Pete vs Bernie.  Everyone else is done.  Amy took some hits - but I like her. 

I am voting for Pete.  Best candidate by far that would be a decent President.*
* In the NYS primary.  Not general!  #kag

Bernie scares the ever living $hit out of me.  I do wonder how different the world would be with a Sanders president with both the house and senate blue?  Last time team red had that they didn't do a damn thing. 

I watched cause I wanted to see Bloomberg to be honest...

He did not handle the offenses against him well at all, I suspect he'll "do better" the next go.

I'm a Pete guy as of today. We'll see, its still early. 

Bloomberg rebounds next debate
bernie and he seem like the favorites, each side of the party

amy picks up momentum from women voters and slides past them both just enough

she beats bloomberg on being a woman
she beats sanders on being sane

If I was voting, I'd be voting for Tulsi Gabbard.  But, to be honest, as terrible as Bloomberg's debate was, he came off as the least crazy of them all.  I'm no fan of his dictatorial methods in NYC... but at least he's a capitalist.  He might get my vote (if I were a Democrat).

A couple of predictions: Warren is working towards being Bernie's running mate.  Maybe that's not news... but I haven't heard anyone else make that comment yet.  Also, I think it is entirely possible (if Biden is done by then) that the DNC will give the nomination to Bloomberg... who will then lose, because all of the Bernie supporters will revolt against the DNC by not voting for Bloomberg (or, possibly, even voting for Trump- just to send a message).

bernie is a Marxist.  Pete is a DNC big donor puppet.  Warren and Biden inspire less people than Hillary.  Bloomberg is a billionaire and a control freak and just has no personality or stage presence.  Klobachar is warren light.  Tulsi was the only one who could have drawn middle class trump voters and the DNC hates her.

Trump wins 2020