Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Whitehouse Alt-Righter down...
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Bannon's White House exit lifts U.S. stocks

Ahh..... we're using the stock market performance as a barometer of success, are we?  
So then I'll guess you'll post that the Trump presidency has been an unqualified success.
You'll post that soon, I'm sure.    Smile

Congratulations on ya'll's 'alt-right ouster victory'!  
Are we de-triggered now?  Surely ol' Beauregard can't trigger the same verklemption as Bannon.

[Image: latest?cb=20160502222414]

I could be underestimating ya'lls proclivity to be triggered, tho.  

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
 The only one sticking by him are David Duke, GOP and Viking Horn echo chamber chorus.
You been lurking on us, BigAl?  I knew you needed an occasional dose of ol savvysav.  Smile

Feel free to jern in.  We'll allow you to post anytime, any topic.... and promise not to hide your "OT" post embarrassments on a different forum you need a decoder ring/secret handshake to read.  Being so confident in your opinions, you'd be 
just the type guy that would appreciate a forum like that.  But... warning... we're still Vikeo-centric.  

Anything goes, baby.  A Liberal  forum (in the classic sense).... if you will.  
But I understand if you're reluctant to join a challenging environment.  It's not for everyone... prly best to stay in a safe space. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@BigAl99 said:
 The only one sticking by him are David Duke, GOP and Viking Horn echo chamber chorus.
You been lurking on us, BigAl?  I knew you needed an occasional dose of ol savvysav.  Smile

Feel free to jern in.  We'll allow you to post anytime, any topic.... and promise not to hide your "OT" post embarrassments on a different forum you need a decoder ring/secret handshake to read.  Being so confident in your opinions, you'd be 
just the type guy that would appreciate a forum like that.  But... warning... we're still Vikeo-centric.  

But I understand if you're reluctant to join a challenging environment.  It's not for everyone... prly best to stay in a safe space. 

No thanks, just like to check, kinda a readers digest synopsis of the other side. Kinda like wrestling even toed farm ungulates, you get mud all over you and they enjoy it. 
But thanks all the same.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@BigAl99 said:

On this site, all topics from all forums are visible in one location. Nothing hidden. You log on and the home view is the Discussions view, right there for everyone to see. If someone doesn't want to view discussions about politics they can hide that category.... It isn't defaulted for them that way. Nothing "hidden away" So really there's no difference other than we don't subject our members to HAVE to view anything they don't WANT to. 

Now if you want to post in those discussions all one needs to do is ask. Not really a big ask for the ability to allow members the freedom to manage what they view or what they don't. 

The other difference is we don't do that is that we don't frequent other sites trying to beg off members. We don't really have a need to do that. Never have. Never will. 

Have a good one. 

Technically, we did frequent PT at the beginning trying to beg off members.  I remember mod discussions talking about inviting PT members.

We've all seen the stories ... I sent X a pm to come over. 

https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/08/21/u...ire-in-us/

Sometimes his stuff is a little goofy, but a lot of the stuff in this particular post feel true to me.  I think that so many of the members of Washington are crooked and given that a decent chunk of his staff was/is likely crooked, that it was inevitable that a bunch of them would have to go, after it's figured out who is who.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Technically, we did frequent PT at the beginning trying to beg off members.  I remember mod discussions talking about inviting PT members.

We've all seen the stories ... I sent X a pm to come over. 
Oh there have been people that have asked people to come over. Nothing I have ever promoted. I'm very against that sort of thing, stemming from other online communities that I've been part of. It's just not a good practice for admins or mods frankly to get into. And what  I was saying here in this thread was a bit tongue in cheek. I've got no problems with savannah at all. Honestly I don't really have any problems with anyone at any vikings fan site..... Horn, PT, etc...  save for one guy and it's likely not who you would think it is. 

Edit: and no A1 it's not you either. I enjoy your stuff. 

Savannah is a good dude. Go way back to PT days and his old handle. Our politics are different, but that don't change we're all Viking fans. A1 too for that matter. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Savannah is a good dude. Go way back to PT days and his old handle. Our politics are different, but that don't change we're all Viking fans. A1 too for that matter. 
Agreed. Completely. 

You fuckers want to get a room?  Smile

we really need to get more emojis,  Mike if you can put together a tutorial for me on how to do it, i will gladly run all over the world wide webisphere and grab a shitload and bring them here.  I have found some great BBQ ones.