Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Whitehouse Alt-Righter down...

God, what a complete disaster. But they can remove all the altrighters they want; nothing will improve until we remove the incompetent-in-chief. I disagree with Pence on nearly every single issue, but at least he's sane. 

It's a start. 

Tillerson, he strikes me as neutered for a SoS, but he's got executive and a statesman like presence. 

Last one to leave the current administration, please turn out the lights...what an absolute shit show...

Bannon's White House exit lifts U.S. stockshttp://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/08/18/bannons-white-house-exit-lifts-u-s-stocks.html

Lol, go figure...

this will be pretty telling about trump IMO,  if he has any fortitude to see his plans through or will he see the ship sinking and bail like a rat.  this will test his mettle as a captain.

Not much of a fan of Bannon or Brietbart, so I don't mind this move.  Office staff and advisors change rather often anyway.

Big Week, Bannon, two business councils, infrastructure council, arts council, all baked potatoes with protruding forks  The only one sticking by him are David Duke, GOP and Viking Horn echo chamber chorus.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Big Week, Bannon, two business councils, infrastructure council, arts council, all baked potatoes with protruding forks  The only one sticking by him are David Duke, GOP and Viking Horn echo chamber chorus.
well if by the GOP you mean tax paying conservatives.... thats a pretty big backing in terms of clout.