Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns interviews
Man, on the plus side, there is a boatload of talent there. But what a nightmare of a locker room...all the skill position players and a limited OL will be familiar...

Stefanski is not the right guy for the Browns' HC job.  They need a real authority figure with credibility.  That is not Stef.

I think Schwartz would be a good fit for the Browns

Quote: @dadevike said:
Stefanski is not the right guy for the Browns' HC job.  They need a real authority figure with credibility.  That is not Stef.
Is anybody "right" for cleveland?  I would like to see Belicheat or somebody like that in there, somebody with a prove track record of success,  if they cant turn that around then move the team.

i would be curious to see who Stefanski has on his pre hire staff roster of coaches.   there is some good names on there IMO if he is getting so much consideration with virtually no resume.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:
Is anybody "right" for cleveland?  I would like to see Belicheat or somebody like that in there, somebody with a prove track record of success,  if they cant turn that around then move the team.

Belichick, Parcells, Andy Reid. But none of those is going to happen. As for moving the team, didn't they try that already?

@JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:

Belichick, Parcells, Andy Reid. But none of those is going to happen. As for moving the team, didn't they try that already?
well the original browns are likely SB favorites this year,  and have already won 1 since they were relocated..... so its likely the best plan for the team.

Being wrong for Cleveland is the highest of compliments.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@dadevike said:

well the original browns are likely SB favorites this year,  and have already won 1 since they were relocated..... so its likely the best plan for the team.
Of course, but the masochistic Cleveland fans will just demand another NFL team. 

The Browns can’t hire him Saturday if we win, right!?