Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns interviews

Hopefully Bieniemy has has learned to count to 12 by now...

You longer tenured fans know exactly what I mean. 

When was the last time all but one head coaching vacancy was filled before the divisional round of the playoffs?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
When was the last time all but one head coaching vacancy was filled before the divisional round of the playoffs?
Wasn't aware of that. So if Stef doesn't get the Browns job, we get to keep him? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wasn't aware of that. So if Stef doesn't get the Browns job, we get to keep him? 
barring anything unforeseen,  yes. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I think so. I believe we could block him and bump him again if it came to it...12 years with the same organization is crazy...if Zygi is the business man I think he is, he's got a succession plan in place that includes Stef and Paton...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I think so. I believe we could block him and bump him again if it came to it...12 years with the same organization is crazy...if Zygi is the business man I think he is, he's got a succession plan in place that includes Stef and Paton...
i dont think you can block a HC offer can you?

Yup, my mistake.

The Browns are actually in good shape. There are a bunch of quality guys left...they can't possibly...um...

Nevermind.

• [Image: Minnesota%20Vikings_0.png]
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said to "keep an eye on" Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski for the Browns head coach opening.This isn't groundbreaking information because Stefanski is already slated for an interview with the Browns, but it is notable that he has some people in the building on his side. Stefanski was the runner-up in Cleveland's last head coaching search and has done nothing since then to tank his status. The Browns reportedly want to have a head coach in place by this weekend.
    RELATED: 
    SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on TwitterJan 7, 2020, 1:13 PM ET
  • [*]