Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans and NBC: Kiss my ass
What's funny is nobody is bringing up Cooks TD that likely wasnt if there was a better camera angle.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
What's funny is nobody is bringing up Cooks TD that likely wasnt if there was a better camera angle.
It was a TD.

I actually had a Puker acquaintance of mine post on my Facebook page that the Vikings got "help" from the refs.  I gave him this.....
[Image: rp0oaqkz1j1p.jpg]

Even ESPN is pushing this narrative to rile up the Saints fans. If anything, the DB was the first one to initiate contact on the route and the hand fighting continued through the catch. If Rudy was really pushing off, there would have been much greater separation. If that happened to us, we wouldn't be happy with the call either, but the VP of officiating was right that the play did not rise to a level of a foul and was consistent with how they have been calling them all year. Except for the one we got screwed on in Green Bay. 

There were a handful of plays in the OT of the 2009 NFC Championship game, they would only need to show 3 to shut up everyone that's talking about that last play to Rudolph.

Quote: @FLVike said:
There were a handful of plays in the OT of the 2009 NFC Championship game, they would only need to show 3 to shut up everyone that's talking about that last play to Rudolph.
i seem to remember a phantom PI call on us at the end. Was it called on our LB ?? it was a horrible call in 2009. 

on Ben Leber?? who was the bogus PI called on? 

Yes it was called on leber

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
on Ben Leber?? who was the bogus PI called on? 
Leber

I really thought the refs did a good job overall today. Didn't seem to affect the game for either side imo. As far as push offs, now that one by Rudolph didn't even register till they talked about it. Looked like a normal corner end zone play that you see all the time.