Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans and NBC: Kiss my ass

Some Saints players are in a huff...But Peyton was pretty level-headed:

Saints coach Sean Payton didn't have any complaints about Sunday's call after the game.
When asked if he got an explanation from the officials, Payton said: "Listen, that wasn't ... Really, I didn't see any officials (after the game). I saw Mike (Zimmer), we chatted for a little bit. And saw some of the (Vikings) players we coached in the Pro Bowl and congratulated them. They did a good job, they played well."
Payton suggested multiple times that the Vikings "deserved to win."

I guess Steve  never taught Cam to be a gracious loser.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Some Saints players are in a huff...But Peyton was pretty level-headed:

Saints coach Sean Payton didn't have any complaints about Sunday's call after the game.
When asked if he got an explanation from the officials, Payton said: "Listen, that wasn't ... Really, I didn't see any officials (after the game). I saw Mike (Zimmer), we chatted for a little bit. And saw some of the (Vikings) players we coached in the Pro Bowl and congratulated them. They did a good job, they played well."
Payton suggested multiple times that the Vikings "deserved to win."
For a DB he was pretty humble in the loss.

It was typical hand fighting on a jump ball in the end zone...  contact from both players while the ball is in the air.  If Williams gets his head around early and plays the ball instead of Rudy, maybe it's not completed.

Just a bunch of drummed up drama...  

boo fucking boho

waaaa

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I guess Steve  never taught Cam to be a gracious loser.
Well when you talk shit and don't back it up, it gets rather raw.

Gotta love Cams comments about the ref.  Guess he doesn't realize that they have won 14 of 16 games they have reffed.

No one should be buying into the Saints whining.  They cried all off season got the rule changed and then their fan base, their players and the media act like they are owed to get every call for the rest of eternity.  All of these reporters who want to call it PI are totally irresponsible and just trying to get themselves air time.