Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 seed is a tough road...
@ Philly for whatever reason is my nightmare scenario. I'll take my chances against the best dome team. I'll take my chances rolling into a division rival's house again.... but fuck game 1 @ Philly!

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
@ Philly for whatever reason is my nightmare scenario. I'll take my chances against the best dome team. I'll take my chances rolling into a division rival's house again.... but fuck game 1 @ Philly!
I'm kinda rooting for the Cowboys right now for the same reasons... Now I have to go brush my teeth after I threw-up in my mouth a little bit. 

They're all going to be difficult road games. 

Seattle is down 20-7 against Arizona. Philly up 17-6.

If these scores hold up:

2 seed:

MIN win vs GB & CHI

N.O. loss vs. CAR
GB loss vs. DET

SF and SEA duke it out for 1.

3 seed:

MIN win vs GB & CHI

N.O win vs CAR
G.B. loss vs DET

4 seed:

(NFC East participation trophy)

5 seed:

Vikings win vs GB & CHI

G.B win vs Detroit

6 seed:

Vikings lose vs G.B and/or CHI

We could matchup against anybody as the six seed. @ Seattle, @ New Orleans, @ Green Bay.

If we lose out, NO beats CAR, GB beats DET and then if Seattle vs SF ended in a tie... add @ San Francisco. 

That's the entire playoff field (less the NFC East 4 seed) in play as a potential opponent!

i would. rather. play. philly. than. dallas. fallas has more talent.  just dont always show up

NFL
2 mins ·
Seattle Seahawks RB Chris Carson likely done for season with hip injury.

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
NFL
2 mins ·
first. penny. and. gordon. now.  carson. pigeons are toast

ot. duane. brown. for. pigeons. also. out with. knee. surgey and cj proisee. there third. rb. done. for season 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@Hidalgo said:
NFL
2 mins ·
first. penny. and. gordon. now.  carson. pigeons are toast
they also lost Josh Gordon last week.

The Vikings did not have thielen in last game.  Thielen is their best receiver versus zone defense. 

Now, with Seattle losing, if Minnesota wins out, they can do no worse then the 5 seed.  If S.F. beats Seattle, Seattle will be 11-5, if Seattle beats S.F., Minnesota will have the tie breaker on San Fran.  The 1 and 4 seed are impossible for Minnesota.  To get the 2 seed, both Green Bay and New Orleans need to lose next week and of course Minnesota wins out.  If G.B. loses in week 17, Minnesota wins against Chicago, and New Orleans wins it's week 17 game, it's a rematch of the Monday night game in Minnesota as Minnesota will be the 3 seed and G.B. will be the 6 seed.

By design, the #6 wildcard team is set up to have the most difficult road. We'll see what happens.