Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Game on Saturday Night
I will be disappointed if the Rams do not win, I want to see us earn the spot with a win Monday night. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
I will be disappointed if the Rams do not win, I want to see us earn the spot with a win Monday night. 
True but it's not like we'll play down because of it. We're still playing for that North title, which is still in play as long as Detroit even bothers to get off the plane in Week 17.

Screw that...  I hate that line of thinking.  If the Rams lose, we earned our spot by winning 10 games out of 14. 

But that's flawed thinking: the Vikings will already have earned it, that's why they would be in that position.

The only way the Vikings miss the playoffs is if they lose out. That puts me in the camp of those hoping to see the Rams beat SF. If the Niners lose the Vikings (If they win out) most likely play at Dallas in the 1st round

Quote: @muydnbejydk said:
  The only way the Vikings miss the playoffs is if they lose out. That puts me in the camp of those hoping to see the Rams beat SF. If the Niners lose the Vikings (If they win out) most likely play at Dallas in the 1st round
Swept by the Bears and Packers? Shame, shame, shame.  A doomsday scenario in which case they'd deserve not to go. 

It's payback time lol!

Too bad that division title isn't more up for grabs. Oh so close to making MNF a huge match-up. Now it might just be for some bragging rights if LAR's win tonight.