Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't sleep on those Bolts...
Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
I might be crazy but this game scares me more than the Pukers does.
It should. I'd say, right now, the Chargers are the better team. Plus, we get the Packers at home. 

Do the Vikings ever win on the West Coast?
If the Vikes win I'll breath a huge sigh of relief. The Rams are playing well right now and I actually think we probably need to win out to make the playoffs. Chicago beating GB would be a huge help.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
If the Vikes win I'll breath a huge sigh of relief. The Rams are playing well right now and I actually think we probably need to win out to make the playoffs. Chicago beating GB would be a huge help.
If the Vikings lose to the Chargers, their hopes for winning the NFCN are all but gone, and they're at risk of not making the playoffs at all. A lot of fans have been counting their chickens in Viking land.

On the other hand, should the Vikings win, it bodes quite well for their NFCN championship possibilities and should almost insure their spot in the playoffs.

That's what championship caliber teams do in December when they need to. Win.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
If the Vikings lose to the Chargers, their hopes for winning the NFCN are all but gone, and they're at risk of not making the playoffs at all. A lot of fans have been counting their chickens in Viking land.

On the other hand, should the Vikings win, it bodes quite well for their NFCN championship possibilities and should almost insure their spot in the playoffs.

That's what championship caliber teams do in December when they need to. Win.

^^^ This

Win in December, stay healthy, get on a roll...

Just looked it up. Under Zimmer the Vikings are 1-5 in games west of Colorado.
Maybe I should have, but I didn't include London games because I have no idea where that is. :p

Let's hope this time is different. Vikes need this one. Go get it. Skol!

I'm a huge Philip Rivers fan. I love the dude. Tons of balls, real OG. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Plus, he doesn't pull out...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Plus, he doesn't pull out...
Maybe he does, which is even more impressive.

Strong swimmers

The simple solution is...you win, your in.