Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings open at -3.0 vs Bolts....
Game scares the heck out of me. Considering how Vikes defense has played the last 3-4-5 weeks, with their 2 running backs, a good TE and two good RC with Rivers chucking the ball around, our offense better bring its A game.

Quote: @"FessVike" said:
Game scares the heck out of me. Considering how Vikes defense has played the last 3-4-5 weeks, with their 2 running backs, a good TE and two good RC with Rivers chucking the ball around, our offense better bring its A game.
This one is no "gimme" for sure.  The Vikings pass D needs to improve; hell, the run D does too.  They played better last week at home against Detroit, but Rivers isn't some rookie QB.
This will be a good game, and one I'd really hate to see the Vikings lose.  If they can't handle the Charges, then I'm not to confident about the Bears or Packers either.

Chargers are undefeated vs NFC North.  This was always going to be a tough game.  When the Chargers lose it is usually close and often includes multiple turnovers from Rivers. If he does not turn it over, they are really good.  They have some elite pass rushers, too.  If we play offense like we did vs. Detroit, I think we lose. Hopefully, Thielen is back for this game but I'm afraid he will be held out again and we eventually miss the playoffs.

-2.5 now, good value if you like the Vikings.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
-2.5 now, good value if you like the Vikings.
I won my last bet. This game is too unpredictable for me.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Chargers are undefeated vs NFC North.  This was always going to be a tough game.  When the Chargers lose it is usually close and often includes multiple turnovers from Rivers. If he does not turn it over, they are really good.  They have some elite pass rushers, too.  If we play offense like we did vs. Detroit, I think we lose. Hopefully, Thielen is back for this game but I'm afraid he will be held out again and we eventually miss the playoffs.
Ummmm Lions beat them

Quote:
@"dadevike" said:
Ummmm Lions beat them
You are right.  13-10.  Not sure why I thought the Chargers won that game. 

Vikings are 1-3 lifetime @ SD. Last time they won there was 1981. 

Tough place to win. 

Cousins can play outdoors.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/los-angeles-chargers/teamvsteam?opp=18&ha=H

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
Vikings are 1-3 lifetime @ SD. Last time they won there was 1981. 

Tough place to win. 

Cousins can play outdoors.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/los-angeles-chargers/teamvsteam?opp=18&ha=H
Good thing the game isnt in SD then.  Also the Vikings D under Zimmer is typically pretty good against pocket passer that arent a threat to run so I am not as concerned about Rivers as I would be with a more mobile QB with a lesser arm talent.