Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings open at -3.0 vs Bolts....
I find that interesting...

GB  -4.5 vs Chicago

Ravens -15.5 vs Jets lol!

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/football

Interesting that it's not more? Or interesting that the Vikings are favored at all? Chargers destroyed the Jags yesterday. 45-10. And they crushed the Packers too. This won't be the gimme that it looked like a few weeks ago.

And who was it that said "it's not who you play but when you play them?" That couldn't be more true of the Bears in week 17. I honestly believe that, with Thielen, the Vikings are the best team among all the remaining three teams on our schedule. I wish that mattered more. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Interesting that it's not more? Or interesting that the Vikings are favored at all? Chargers destroyed the Jags yesterday. 45-10. And they crushed the Packers too. This won't be the gimme that it looked like a few weeks ago.

And who was it that said "it's not who you play but when you play them?" That couldn't be more true of the Bears in week 17. I honestly believe that, with Thielen, the Vikings are the best team among all the remaining three teams on our schedule. I wish that mattered more. 
I think its interested (and heartening) the Vikings are favored...

Vegas usually makes $$ vs not  Wink

Leber was talking today that Rivers is kinda in a fuck it and chuck it mode,  so he is not worried about losing and just letting it fly,  which may be good or may be bad for the Vikes with the way the secondary has been this year.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Minnesota is considered a much better team outside its borders than within. :-)

There is a lot of truth right there...  LOL

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Don't know if its that or the fact that the Chargers are 5-8 and are only 2-4 at home. It probably should be more than that. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Don't know if its that or the fact that the Chargers are 5-8 and are only 2-4 at home. It probably should be more than that. 
Generous to call that a home. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Generous to call that a home. 
Isn't that the truth. Its pathetic. 

Purple jerseys will outnumber Charger fans....count on it