Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOOOOLLLLD up... Mond wasn't vaccinated either?!?
Quote: @StickyBun said:
This is Kirk Cousin's Dad. "Nuff said:

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/stat...6978374659
This really makes it all make sense now. Kirk never stood a chance. Wow

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

What a horrible guy to actually have opinions on right versus wrong.  If you don’t want to believe in religion, that’s fine, but you guys will go out of your way to belittle a person who has probably never committed a crime in his life at the same time making heroes of individuals burning down our inner cities.  Yeah, your thought processes are much more developed.  Lo

@StickyBun said:

Yup. Dad is a complete nut job.

Enough of the bickering, name calling, and juvenile shit.   Everyone has had their chance to voice their opinions and displeasure but all these threads have reached the unaccpetable level in terms of subject matter and civility for this forum ( and even the ST board)  Since these have already turned political they should be moved,  but I will leave them here for now and see if they can be self cleaned/moderated.   Happy Friday all!

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

What a horrible guy to actually have opinions on right versus wrong.  If you don’t want to believe in religion, that’s fine, but you guys will go out of your way to belittle a person who has probably never committed a crime in his life at the same time making heroes of individuals burning down our inner cities.  Yeah, your thought processes are much more developed.  Lo
Careful: you're going to give yourself a hernia with all the heavy-lifting excuse making and rationalizations over the last week or so. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Enough of the bickering, name calling, and juvenile shit.   Everyone has had their chance to voice their opinions and displeasure but all these threads have reached the unaccpetable level in terms of subject matter and civility for this forum ( and even the ST board)  Since these have already turned political they should be moved,  but I will leave them here for now and see if they can be self cleaned/moderated.   Happy Friday all!
Yeah, you fuckers! Relax!

No need to thank me, jimmy....just call me:

[Image: shy1.gif]

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

I have no idea how you get to your statement based on mine. Kirk's dad seems to have some pretty extreme opinions on things that are not a right vs. wrong scenario. Saying Satan controls textbooks and how its distributed is pretty far out there. I'm making a correlation of that with Kirk's responses to being vaccinated, or lack thereof and his inability to elaborate or say where he got his information since he hasn't spoken with a doctor...or the insanely laughable idea that he's going to turn into Bubble Boy behind closed doors. I have no interest in any more covid discussion since you are obviously Dr. Waterboy on the situation, but Kirk's dad seems to be an extremist.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Yeah, you fuckers! Relax!

No need to thank me, jimmy....just call me:

[Image: shy1.gif]

ive heard that about you... mostly from you... but ive heard it. Wink

@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

I have no idea how you get to your statement based on mine. Kirk's dad seems to have some pretty extreme opinions on things that are not a right vs. wrong scenario. Saying Satan controls textbooks and how its distributed is pretty far out there. I'm making a correlation of that with Kirk's responses to being vaccinated, or lack thereof and his inability to elaborate or say where he got his information since he hasn't spoken with a doctor...or the insanely laughable idea that he's going to turn into Bubble Boy behind closed doors. I have no interest in any more covid discussion since you are obviously Dr. Waterboy on the situation, but Kirk's dad seems to be an extremist.
Water boy graduated the Mike Lindell school of logic. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@Waterboy said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Water boy graduated the Mike Lindell school of logic. 
not helping.