Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owners Considering Penalizing 1st Amendment Rights
I would rather look up to Trump than the motherfucking Kaepernick who started this whole bullshit by wearing socks that had police officers as pigs.  

You guys can spin your shit anyway you want.  Kaepernick took a knee when his skills diminished.

Take a fucking knee to protest fatherless homes.  Or divisive racism in rap.  Or Muslim treatment of women.  Or muslim treatment of gays.  Or corrupt politicians.  Or failing schools.  Or no hope in education in inner-ciry schools.  

Keep attacking the president because he doesnt believe in your libtard shit.  The hreatest fear of the left - Trump is creating jobs and hope for blacks. 

Unlike the crook Obama.  

The players kneeling and athem protest is absolutely not covered in the 1st amendment and is not thier freedom of speech when applied with its original intent.  Which is the 1st amendment right to express beliefs and ideas withough GOVERNMENT restriction.  The NFL being a private entity created this policy not the government.  Where the problem arises for the NFL is that over the years liberal and conservative courts alike have rendered their own interpretation and therefore there is a precedance each way.  One court may rule that it is a violation of the players freedom of speech and another court may rule that it isnt.  Like so many things in todays world it is a liberal vs conservative fight. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Maple Surple said:
Everyone, Rep, Dem or otherwise know how spiteful he is against his long list of “enemies” & he has had a boner for the NFL since his USFL days and law suit against the NFL

I am impressed that he can stand for the anthem with that painful bone spur of his, quite courageous & patriotic especially on this Memorial Day Weekend
He is truly bitter about that. And thaf his lawsuit that got him $1 lol. He tried to own an NFL team but it will never happen. This isn't about patriotism. It's a show and it's divisive. But it's not surprising because that's his specialty. A draft dodger is not the one to look to about patriotism. 
People who have not served dont have much to stand on when questioning draft dodgers. Almost everyone has the opportunity to serve in the military yet about 1% actually do so. Frankly many people are not suited to the life.

There are other ways to serve our country or communities.  We see it all the time.  People volunteering their time with the homeless, the elderly,  Food banks, shelters, churches or schools.  
Running for office is another good way.  Myself, I wouldnt question a guy who leaves his business to others and uses his expertise to help his country. I dont expect them to ackowledge the job creation and improvement in the economy as anything Trump helped create.  
Many of you would do anything to cast Trump in a negative light and the media is more than happy to use this to provide anything they can smear or twist into something negative, especially when so many of you are more than eager to be used.  

Nothing needs to be done to cast Trump in a negative light, he does that all on his own. And of course there are multiple ways to serve your country, that is definitely patriotism. The volunteers in the community make a big difference. I find volunteering not only a great way to make an impact on others but a great way to better yourself. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Nothing needs to be done to cast Trump in a negative light, he does that all on his own. And of course there are multiple ways to serve your country, that is definitely patriotism. The volunteers in the community make a big difference. I find volunteering not only a great way to make an impact on others but a great way to better yourself. 
As I got older I found that the things I was sometimes most sure of were things I was wrong about.  There are negative things about each of us.  I dont think any of us want to be under the scrutiny of biased reporters who delight in twisting things to benefit their agenda.  If you think Trump is all bad and Obama is all good then you probably are in for a disappointment.

Quote: @Poiple said:
@Vikergirl said:
@Maple Surple said:
Everyone, Rep, Dem or otherwise know how spiteful he is against his long list of “enemies” & he has had a boner for the NFL since his USFL days and law suit against the NFL

I am impressed that he can stand for the anthem with that painful bone spur of his, quite courageous & patriotic especially on this Memorial Day Weekend
He is truly bitter about that. And thaf his lawsuit that got him $1 lol. He tried to own an NFL team but it will never happen. This isn't about patriotism. It's a show and it's divisive. But it's not surprising because that's his specialty. A draft dodger is not the one to look to about patriotism. 
People who have not served dont have much to stand on when questioning draft dodgers. Almost everyone has the opportunity to serve in the military yet about 1% actually do so. Frankly many people are not suited to the life.

There are other ways to serve our country or communities.  We see it all the time.  People volunteering their time with the homeless, the elderly,  Food banks, shelters, churches or schools.  
Running for office is another good way.  Myself, I wouldnt question a guy who leaves his business to others and uses his expertise to help his country. I dont expect them to ackowledge the job creation and improvement in the economy as anything Trump helped create.  
Many of you would do anything to cast Trump in a negative light and the media is more than happy to use this to provide anything they can smear or twist into something negative, especially when so many of you are more than eager to be used.  
Wait...Sarah Huckabee Sanders is that you on our Viking board !?!?
Because only you would lay down a line of BS like that !
Sooooo, he paid for 5 deferments and then went down to the soup kitchen and helped out ? 
Please try and be a little real here.
You know he stirs this stew because it riles his base and further divides the Country. That’s why he never suggested the Neo Nazis that commited murder in Charlotsville leave the country like he has about NFL players who peacefully exercise their constitutional right. Please try and be a little honest.

When the NFL have the vendors stop peddeling beer and hot dogs during the Anthem is the day I will know they really care about this matter and not window dressing or kow towing to those finding yet another reason to feign outrage over a non event

Happy Memorial Day to all, I am taking a leave here as I am going to Canada. 
& then Alaska...
On a major RV Road Trip !
LOL !
See you guys in the fall
Peace Out !

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
@A1Janitor said:
I would rather look up to Trump than the motherfucking Kaepernick who started this whole bullshit by wearing socks that had police officers as pigs.  

You guys can spin your shit anyway you want.  Kaepernick took a knee when his skills diminished.

Take a fucking knee to protest fatherless homes.  Or divisive racism in rap.  Or Muslim treatment of women.  Or muslim treatment of gays.  Or corrupt politicians.  Or failing schools.  Or no hope in education in inner-ciry schools.  

Keep attacking the president because he doesnt believe in your libtard shit.  The hreatest fear of the left - Trump is creating jobs and hope for blacks. 

Unlike the crook Obama.  
youre an idiot...
LOL How have you been?  I haven’t seen you in awhile. 

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
@Poiple said:
@Vikergirl said:
@Maple Surple said:

Wait...Sarah Huckabee Sanders is that you on our Viking board !?!?
Because only you would lay down a line of BS like that !
Sooooo, he paid for 5 deferments and then went down to the soup kitchen and helped out ? 
Please try and be a little real here.
You know he stirs this stew because it riles his base and further divides the Country. That’s why he never suggested the Neo Nazis that commited murder in Charlotsville leave the country like he has about NFL players who peacefully exercise their constitutional right. Please try and be a little honest.

When the NFL have the vendors stop peddeling beer and hot dogs during the Anthem is the day I will know they really care about this matter and not window dressing or kow towing to those finding yet another reason to feign outrage over a non event

Happy Memorial Day to all, I am taking a leave here as I am going to Canada. 
& then Alaska...
On a major RV Road Trip !
LOL !
See you guys in the fall
Peace Out !

I know your more than a little slow so I will explain it.  Holding public office is another way of serving your country.  Why dont you explain all of your public service before you start criticizing others.

Good luck on your trip. 
Try laying off the Surple.  It can make you stupid.  
You might want one of the GPS thingies.

I am wondering if the leagues attempts to crack down on not just these kneel downs,  but all dfferent types of individual and small group antics outside the core of the game is to keep control of their league.  Look at the NBA...owner amd coaches don't decide the championships or the way teams play,  the players run that league and everybody else is just along for the ride...I wouldn't be surprised if in LeBrons or Currys next contract it stipulates team ownership at the end of the deal.  

I love football and hockey because there are really not many better examples of pro TEAM sports,  as much emphasis as there is on certain positions, 1 guy really can't take over the game on his own.  When people like kap and others do their shit they are making it about them and not the game.  I just want football without the politics and drama.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The mike McCarthy of the nba...  let's see who wants his opinion when he doesn't hAve a stacked roster....