Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owners Considering Penalizing 1st Amendment Rights

1st amendment rights?

Bigly...  :p 

I think that's a great  ideal   to play in the NFL is a  private not a right

That would seem weird.  You have the anthem. Then a break. Those of us at home would have 10 minutes of commercials. Then start the game with a 15 yard penalties on the kick off. That's if they decide they still have kick offs. Well it's their league I'm only a fan.

Even worse the owners will do it. The players will unite and both sides will designate a kneeler. Offsetting penalties. 

i think that is all fine.  it just has nothing to do with the first or any other ammendment.

Enough horseshit.

It's not about YOUR beliefs. Stand and honor the flag & your country.

Politics and sports DONT have to go hand in hand.
Honor those who put themselves in the line of fire for your opportunity to make millions.

anyone kneels on my team and your ass is cut. IDGAS.
Bunch of pouting children...

...and I consider myself a liberal. 

Im a retired military guy and i was a little surprised when people made it a military thing.  Dont get me wrong most all military guys love and respect the flag. But it always seemed like it is more of a “we are all in this together” thing.   It is all of our’s flag, anthem, country and the rest.  Sure America has its problems but in the end you love it or leave it.  Dont dig spoiled millionaires denegrating any of it, not because i was military but instead because I am an American.

a penalty?  Seems silly.  Like a former president's "line in the sand" that kept moving.  Taking a stand without risking anything.