Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Like I said in another thread, this is all you need to know about Cousins and his take on vaccines. He did his 'own research' but didn't talk with the Doctor. LMAO. 

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/...8084443139
Thumbs down.

He is such an idiot.  He will only read articles/info/pseudo research that agrees with him and his religious credo.  So guess what, he will never get vaccinated.  I have several friends (lost at this point) who fall into this Cult like personality of religion wrapped in individual rights, anti-gov''t even though they have all used gov't resources, anti-vax because of our past president, and blame everything bad that ever happens on a liberal.  They are experts on every topic including medical research, clinical trials and will quote anecdotal medical data that supports their view only ignoring the overwhelming evidence because it does not "compute" in their self righteous minds.   

Early on in COVID I was questioned by the one family friends (now estranged) about how they read an article, or they saw on the internet, a certain media outlet that is the only fact news, or a internet doctor told them etc...   They know that I have called on infectious disease physicians (I was in medical sales selling antibiotics and vaccines) for over 30 years.  Guess what, when I told them what I knew and what every single ID physicians said it made not one iota of impact.  They are my Kooky Kirk family.  Their is zero chance they see the light and I think the same for Kooky Kirk.

I think we need to move on from him ASAP (if he doesn't break before his ridiculous 2 year CAP hit or has that already happened).

Bottom line:  The Cult has invaded my/our life even down to my main source of entertainment and my lifelong favorite sports team.  How many ways can this franchise manage to F up!!!

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Like I said in another thread, this is all you need to know about Cousins and his take on vaccines. He did his 'own research' but didn't talk with the Doctor. LMAO. 

Thumbs down.

He is such an idiot.  He will only read articles/info/pseudo research that agrees with him and his religious credo.  So guess what, he will never get vaccinated.  I have several friends (lost at this point) who fall into this Cult like personality of religion wrapped in individual rights, anti-gov''t even though they have all used gov't resources, anti-vax because of our past president, and blame everything bad that ever happens on a liberal.  They are experts on every topic including medical research, clinical trials and will quote anecdotal medical data that supports their view only ignoring the overwhelming evidence because it does not "compute" in their self righteous minds.   

Early on in COVID I was questioned by the one family friends (now estranged) about how they read an article, or they saw on the internet, a certain media outlet that is the only fact news, or a internet doctor told them etc...   They know that I have called on infectious disease physicians (I was in medical sales selling antibiotics and vaccines) for over 30 years.  Guess what, when I told them what I knew and what every single ID physicians said it made not one iota of impact.  They are my Kooky Kirk family.  Their is zero chance they see the light and I think the same for Kooky Kirk.

I think we need to move on from him ASAP (if he doesn't break before his ridiculous 2 year CAP hit or has that already happened).

Bottom line:  The Cult has invaded my/our life even down to my main source of entertainment and my lifelong favorite sports team.  How many ways can this franchise manage to F up!!!

This.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Thumbs down.

This.
Can we give equal time to someone for a final response and then just put this all to bed?  i dont want to lose the great info in these threads   
Edit** Not directed to you SB- meant to reply generally. 

There is a@"Bullazin" said:
Quote:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Thumbs down.

This.
Can we give equal time to someone for a final response and then just put this all to bed?  i dont want to lose the great info in these threads 
There is a scrimmage tomorrow night and the preseaon kicks off a week later. lets start changing the focus to football on the football board .... lets leave these threads die and I am fine with them staying,  but the subject and tone needs to start to fall in line with the rules of this board.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:

@"StickyBun" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Thumbs down.

This.
There is a scrimmage tomorrow night and the preseaon kicks off a week later. lets start changing the focus to football on the football board .... lets leave these threads die and I am fine with them staying,  but the subject and tone needs to start to fall in line with the rules of this board.
Remember the good ole days when the most divisive topic was Daunte Culpepper and the need for his own dedicated message board on PT? 

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

@"StickyBun" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Thumbs down.

This.
Remember the good ole days when the most divisive topic was Daunte Culpepper and the need for his own dedicated message board on PT? 
hahah, good times.  Didn't TJack get his own board too?  Daunte was a ground breaker.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Thumbs down.

This.
Edit** Not directed to you SB- meant to reply generally. 
Totally on board, Bull! Let's talk the football!